Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
Iphone 5 iOS 6, Ipad Air Ios 7
S2 offline again
Developer

Developer
i am on it.

please stand by.

liebst,
ich
Shrimp

Shrimp
Hello. I write about the problem with the void at the w4a. Void does not appear, is not construct the fleet and not making new portals. Please fix the problem
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
S2 offline again.
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
Voids on S2 show inactive since 2.3.2018 now, is this feature discontinued??
Plankton

Plankton
Hello. The problem with the Inactivity of The Voids appear server- and platformwide. No ships, no planets and no portals are spawning both on Ios and Android servers. Inactivity since 28.2 on the Warzones and 2.3 on normal servers.
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
The voids are defective on almost all servers, does anyone take care to fix this?

Would be nice to see a note that someone is working on this.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Yeah! WTF?
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
iOS
Latest development on “Warzone 1 - United Planets”: all Voids gone, no respawning, and since a few days the map is loading extremely slow. It takes a few minutes to load the whole map. Guess there is some glitch with the servers.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
ipad mini ios 6.1.3
so after the ios update i lost all my gof2 game, now gofa is unplayable, what is next? Letting the server die and have all the players drop out... seriously, with the amount of funds injected in this game since the beta i think we deserve a bit more respect... just sayin’