Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Herring

Herring
Jacques LeNeuf wrote:I still have not heard anything about the empty planet bug and have not gotten my carrier or the equivalent crystals back. I have sent you a bug report in addition to posting. Please let me know what is going on.

Jaques, good luck.
I lost over 2k cristals due to the Void's 'empty carrier bug' in july. Wrote ticket after ticket, without ANY result. Some players got their crystals back, others didn't. My (and other players') consequences: no more money for FL.

But FL simply just doesn't care.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
iPhone 5/ iOS 9.2
Why the "achievements" page and the "items" page doesn't show the same void crystals number?
Community Manager

Community Manager
studiocircus wrote:Why the "achievements" page and the "items" page doesn't show the same void crystals number?

We are currently investigating why this is the case.
Tuna

Tuna
And please investigate, too, why Voids are avoiding / fleeing from battles and don't build up properly anymore. Or is it a feature, nor a bug?
Shrimp

Shrimp
Hello. I write about the problem with the void at the w4a. Void does not appear, is not construct the fleet and not making new portals. Please fix the problem