Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post GOF2 Steam DLC? by BigBossFTW » 13. May 2016 14:49
So I've heard that the new Developers were starting to make PC games on steam and Was wondering if they could add the dlc. I know it's a lot to ask but why does apple/mac get dlc and we don't. I don't know about other people but I can't play a mac (Because it frustrates me) and I find the ipad to hurt my neck from looking down at it (Just personal reasons, I just find it bs that apple get it and well I don't even think google apps got it either).

We have been asking for this since december 2014: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/add-addons-for-galaxy-on-fire-2
The link above is for the petition for the devs to do something about it.

Anyway I hope you have a nice day.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: GOF2 Steam DLC? by MrJuice » 14. August 2017 22:57
Bump.
The DLC really made the game for me, and I certainly wouldn't mind paying for it (again).

As Alienmoon said on steam: [highlight=#NaN2f43]"If there's a demand for Packs, then It'll be unprofessional to not explore the option of providing them for PC as well."[/highlight][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]

[/font]
Could anyone from fishlabs at least give the community a statement as the why they aren't adding it? There has been a very high amount of demand on steam and other forums, not to mention your petition with now more than 120+ signatures.
Herring

Herring
Unread post Re: GOF2 Steam DLC? by DeuxEx » 3. September 2017 18:53
I am one of the guys that will pay for DLC's.