Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Dolphin

Dolphin
Device / OS:
Etch A Sketch
Unread post Re: Make us happy, please by bam bam » 23. April 2017 22:25
Interesting thread.

Started over two weeks ago. Almost Now just over 3 pages of concerned players posts. Not one reply from any official Fishlabs representative. Not even a "we're working on it", or a "have patience" post to at least acknowledge the questions in is thread have been received. Fishlabs, how do you keep finding ways to reinforce players resistance to spending any money with you?

B. B.

edit: # of pages described.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Unread post Re: Make us happy, please by Rubenbarcode » 25. April 2017 13:53
So true B. B.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Make us happy, please by Nessus » 6. May 2017 07:21
The whole situation looks total absurd - I'm really wander what makes FL to ignore our questions?
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
iPhone 5s//iPad Air 2
Unread post Re: Make us happy, please by Thor the Brave » 5. June 2017 16:13
Honestly I don't even think that there's anyone left at the company. They all left to join rockfish games. I recently send a support ticket to fl about an issue in GOF3 and never got a decent answer. Just a short email not really adressing my problem and after sending a second support ticket i never got another answer.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Make us happy, please by Phpro_ » 7. June 2017 18:35
Can we at least have one answer?
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Make us happy, please by AlphaCharlie7 » 8. June 2017 15:19
Thor the Brave wrote:Honestly I don't even think that there's anyone left at the company.

So true. Sadly the game is gone, put into the graveyard of dead MMO's seemingly forever not because of the community getting tired, but because of the developers ignoring the game and killing both the game and the Galaxy on Fire name. The players had such good ideas and implementing even one would have given this game some life. Competitions, a bit of advertising, interacting with players on the forums and letting them know that you care and want this game to be good, and an update here and there. Such little effort would go a long way to giving this game life and honestly, they should've just focused on making this better than making GoF3 which is of very, erm... 'Questionable' quality and motives.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Make us happy, please by _Unknown_ » 15. July 2017 12:49
Exactly, will there be any new features added in to the game? GM pls reply.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Unread post Re: Make us happy, please by Rubenbarcode » 20. July 2017 08:21
Safe to say then that this game is dead. Fine. At least we know where we stand through your abysmal silence.

Thought your company was better than this. GoF3 stinks too, you had a great game with GOFA but you just don't care.

Disappointed.
Algae

Algae
Unread post Re: Make us happy, please by natborkil » 24. July 2017 07:23
Today is the 3rd day since server 3 doesnt work, or work... i dont even understand what is happening. Sometime just crush while connecting to server. In best scenario you can really play for some seconds...
I like this game a lot from first minute i start playing it, years before, accepted all the bugs, the issues, paying real money for it (thinking that this will not make me recieve things but also help the FL team). But, not being able to play it... that is a major problem for any game. And worse... nobody tell anything. They could say... guys... for a week it will be closed... we all would have understood, after all. But nothing. No answers nowhere. All over the space only responses to manticore. But what about Gof- Alliances? What about us? The ones that love and pay for your game?
Thank you.
Natborkil