Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Community Manager

Community Manager
Hey Zerbey,

your email was answered on the 19th of September at 12:04 CEST but you did not answer. Please check your mail box.
And yes, we are still offering this service.
Algae

Algae
OK I'll check my junk box, thanks for letting me know.

EDIT: Found it :)
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
Xpiera z5
Why can't fish labs release a simple app that can modify android saved games to work on new devices and rom installs?
Plankton

Plankton
Hey how long does it takes you to fix and send the new save files? Sent 4 days algo.
Plankton

Plankton
Tobi wrote:Hey guys, in case you're playing GOF2 HD on Android and need to synchronize your save game with a new Android ID due to the fact that you bought a new device or had to factory-reset your current device, here's the basic steps:

--

01.) Extract the save game via the file messenger from the following folder and save it onto an SD card: /sdcard/Android/data/net.fishlabs.gof2hdallandroid2012/files/savegame_0.sav. The number at the end of the file indicated the save game slot that’s been used. To be on the save side, you can copy all your save games onto the SD card. That way you’d have a back-up… just in case…

Please note that every save game consists of two file: gof2_save_game_* and gof2_save_game_preview_*. The first file includes the “real” information about your progress and the second file is needed to display the save game correctly in the save and load screens. Please copy ‘em both and store ‘em savely onto an SD card.

--

02.) Reset your device.

--

03.) Send the files to support@fishlabs.net. Please let us know your new (i.e. after the reset) 16-figure Android device ID as well. We'll then forward the save games and the ID to our devs and they’ll adapt ‘em to one another ASAP.

--

04.) Once everything’s been converted, I’ll return the files to you. All you have to do then is copy ‘em into the save game folder and restart the app.

[UPDATE]We recommend using the App "Device ID" from Evozi downloadable in the Google Play Store. [/UPDATE]

I sent you guys my files and device ID, what's the turn around time on getting those converted to my new device?
Community Manager

Community Manager
We usually process these requests within 24 hours, however there is no support on weekends and there was only limited support during the holiday period last week.
Plankton

Plankton
Is anybody still in charge of this? I have sent my email for days with no reply.
Community Manager

Community Manager
We have now sent you the converted files. Please don't just send a zip file without any comment, this might be regarded as spam.
Plankton

Plankton
Got it. Thank you very much!