Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
Galaxy j5 2016 Android 6.0.1
Unread post GOF 2 HD closes when screen turn off by c6doki » 9. June 2017 12:39
Hi! I searched this but not find anything I hope somebody can help me. I love this games since I had a Nokia s60 phone back than...
I have a Galaxy j5 2016 with Android 6.0.1 Light Stock Rom and my problem is that the game close itself when my phone screen is go off. I played about 4hrs in a raw yesterday and did not notice that till today, I mean I dont turn off or lock screen... When I turned off or lock my screen and when turned back on the game was exited already. In last apps/task I see the picture of the game where I left it but when click to it than it starts again from loadscreen not continues. I hope You understand what I mean, english is not my native! Can anybody help or suggest something?
Big thanks to anybody!!!!
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
Android / iOS
Something similar happens to me too. I am playing on a Samsung Galaxy phone as well. I do not know if there is a fix for this. I have searched before and found no answer. I just make sure I save often. I do not bother to ask support anymore. You can ask, but they have been unfriendly in the past and considers it "DEMANDING" if you ask them even simple questions.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
Hello! First of all thanks for the answer! Second, I figured it out how to handle this problem... When I want to pause the game I simply push home button to go to home screen and after I can lock the screen with on/off button and after that when I switch back on than select the game from last used apps and it continues right on. Exits just when directly switch off screen while in the game. So if You take it to background than You can continue and dont restart... I hope it can help You too! Cheers!
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
Android / iOS
I just tried that. It seems to work on my phone too. Thanks for the tip. :)
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
You're welcome! ;)