Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
iPhone 6 Plus
I always get the ads when I have wifi on even though I bought all add ons, and the add is for GOF2 hd as well as random ads. I usually get them at the beginning, and somewhat heenver i dock to a hanger.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Tried to play GOF3. Put a few hours in. Realized it was a boring pay-to-win with half of the cool GOF2 content ripped out. Deleted it. Downloaded GOF2 which I had paid for before as well as the DLCs. Now there are adds for alliances and manticore both of which I tried to play and couldn't get into. Please help me get rid of the ads in this game I payed for. Look, I'm not a "whale" willing to spend a thousand bucks on Clash of Clans updates. But I paid money and I want an add free game. If I see a $99 dollar in app purchase I won't play because I know I can't win. But I'll pay 10-20 for an iPhone game and more for dlc content. I'll even pay monthly for pvp. But I'm not paying you money to "speed up production." Who are these people dropping thousands on in apps ruining gaming for people like me. Waiting to spend money on real games that no one is developing. I spend plenty on Xbox. Make me a real game where I can win and work for the cool ships not just hand over cash for them.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
Android / iOS
I do not think you can get rid of the in game ads in GOF2. I paid for my game as well as all the DLCs as well. I still get ads when I first run the game. They usually just show up once for each ad either when I first start the game, when I land in Kaamo for the first time in current play session, or some during the game launch and then some when I land in Kaamo first time.