Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
iPad 2
Unread post Help on Jammer Medal by Wraith » 11. May 2013 14:23
To sum it up, I really want the Specter. Of course, I need all the medals, so I spent the last week getting all of them. All I have left is the Jammer medal, which I am totally stuck on. I've tried going to Bervegor to find pirates, but there is always not enough pirates. Please help!
Edited by SvenH - please avoid caps lock
Dolphin

Dolphin
Unread post Re: HELP ON JAMMER MEDAL!!! by Trubo_XL » 12. May 2013 10:43
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6891&p=62308&hilit=jammer#p62293

Use the search featureof the forum in the future please.

Regards,
Trubo
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
iPad 2
Unread post Re: Help on Jammer Medal by Wraith » 17. May 2013 19:23
I realize this. However, no other forums had the answers and help I wanted. If you had read the description, you would have known this and not wasted your time. However, I still thank you for reminding me.
Tuna

Tuna
Unread post Re: Help on Jammer Medal by viziouz » 21. May 2013 14:44
Wraith wrote:I realize this. However, no other forums had the answers and help I wanted. If you had read the description, you would have known this and not wasted your time. However, I still thank you for reminding me.

1. Go to a dangerous system (not Loma), make sure you have plenty of EMP bombs (EMP GL DX)
  2. If you are friends with the faction running the system, shoot a couple of fighters to piss them off
  3. Dock to the station
  4. Do not pay the bribe, you will be kicked off the station
  5. More enemies await you, if you are lucky there will be pirates flying about too
  6. Only shoot the bombs, do not kill any of the nme's
  7. Keep blasting until you see the little pop up that you got the jammer medal
  8. ????
  9. Profit
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
iPad 2
Unread post Re: Help on Jammer Medal by Wraith » 23. May 2013 00:11
Thanks! Hopefully it works. Image Image Image Image Image
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Help on Jammer Medal by Sun_Spot200 » 30. May 2017 06:01
Ok so there is a SUPER EASY way to do this. All you really have to do is find a system where there are a ton of enemies (not pirates or voids because there will never be enough), preferably a dangerous system like Y'Mirr and find a station thats under attack by another faction. If you're lucky, they'll be mostly grouped up in the center. Then just activate a good cloak and get close enough, and once you are, fire off an EMP GL DX. That's how I did it anyway.