Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Algae

Algae
After loving this game a few years ago I decided to revisit it. I tried gof3 but I'm sorry to say I didn't like it as much.
after installing it I found the dialogue does not work and the mission dialogue boxes are skipping to the end making it currently unplayable.
I'm really gutted I loved this game.
I'm playing on an iPhone 6 with iOS 10.2.1
Please post an update soon!
Algae

Algae
Unread post Re: Issues with GOF2 on iOS 9 by Imernator » 11. May 2017 11:15
I have just replayed gof2 (sd version) with Valkyrie and supernova add on but have no access to the most wanted boards or black market? This makes me wonder if there are other features missing? Can you look into this?

Playing on iPhone 6 ios10
I have completed the story line so looking to find more fun in the galaxy.
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: Issues with GOF2 on iOS 9 by Rebu » 15. May 2017 05:40
Hey,

the SD version of GOF2 does not support iOS 9 or newer. Due to the age of the game it is not possible to make it compatible with newer iOS versions.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
iPhone 6 Plus
Unread post Re: Issues with GOF2 on iOS 9 by jray27222 » 16. May 2017 18:58
May we get the SD purchases transferred to the HD version, or is that not possible?
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: Issues with GOF2 on iOS 9 by Rebu » 17. May 2017 06:03
That's not possible for two reasons:

Technically, these are 2 different games and the app store does not allow to transfer purchased add-ons between games
and secondly the game is completely offline with no gameserver behind it. This makes it impossible for us to unlock them for you.