Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Supernova - no sound by Sunny FL » 22. September 2012 04:46
GOF 2 Supernova - just starting but no sound - on iPad 2. On Options page sound is 100%. Help please...
Mentor

Mentor
Unread post Re: Supernova - no sound by Quantum Apocalypse » 22. September 2012 05:23
Can you check that your device isn't muted or on silent (the little slider above the volume buttons on the side of your device)?
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Supernova - no sound by SenatorUnger » 23. September 2012 16:15
Hello, I am having the same problem. Nothing is muted, I can hear sound in other apps like Youtube.
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
IPad 4 / IOS 10.1.1
Unread post Re: Supernova - no sound by petermania » 23. September 2012 19:06
Perhaps do you have Airplay in use?
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Supernova - no sound by SenatorUnger » 23. September 2012 20:37
Hello, I didn't even know what airplay was so I looked it up and double-checked that I don't accidentally have it on and I don't.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Unread post Re: Supernova - no sound by ACGunship » 23. September 2012 20:45
Device: iPad, first gen.
IOS: 6
Version: HD
DESCRIPTION: After downloading the "Supernova" add on my game stopped producing sound. Other apps and features have sound, I have rebooted my iPad and this did not resolve my issue. Also, when trying to get the new story line to initiate nothing happens. I go to the "Kortha" (spelling) station to pick up the female scientist (name?) to begin the "Supernova" campaign and nothing ever happens. I have left the "Kortha" station more than once, done some more side missions, and returned to see if that would do the trick- but no. I still have no sound and still can't complete, or even start, the new add on.

What would happen if I clicked on "Restore Purchases"?. Would it redownload all of the add ons I have bought and keep my game progress as well? And before anyone asks if my sound is on and such, yes- I've checked. And yes, I have beaten the game all the way up to the "Supernova" add on, so an incomplete game isn't the issue either. Could someone please help me resolve my issues!?
Orca

Orca
Unread post Re: Supernova - no sound by SebastianG » 25. September 2012 13:56
Hello everyone,

1. Related to the "no sound" issue; try the following first:

Please make sure you did not mute your device! Since some apps don't use the phone sound, you might hear the sound from other programs, but not the game sound. Since Galaxy on Fire 2 is using the sound of the device you won't hear anything as far as your phone is muted.

Shouldn't you be able to hear any voice while the sound is activated, please close all current applications via the Task Manager (double press the home button and force all apps to close).

In rare cases it is possible that another application does mute the sound or using the systems speaker and does have a conflict with Galaxy on Fire 2.

2. Regarding the Supernova campaign there is sadly a weird issue and the story won't start. We are already working on a solution and as soon as we have any information about a possible fix we will announce them as always.

Please don't re-install the game or try anything else, since this can cause a save game loss!

In addition, please report any further issue with the new add-on "Supernova" at THIS thread, thanks.

Best regards,

Sebastian
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Supernova - no sound by jair.tj » 28. April 2017 23:40
The whole game is without sound. How to fix this?
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Supernova - no sound by thangmaynippon » 3. May 2017 09:55
Perhaps do you have Airplay in use?