Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Tuna

Tuna
Unread post Ships stuck by Dago Duck » 25. March 2017 16:34
For hours my carriers are stuck. As far as i see this problem have a lot of players not only on Server 1 this weekend. HELP!!!!
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Ships stuck by CapnDirk » 25. March 2017 21:16
Same problem on S3 - can't set my fleet on avoid because it's stuck in an attack on a void planet.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
ipad mini/iOS7
Unread post Re: Ships stuck by cmazuk » 25. March 2017 23:10
So it's not just me; I feel a little better. I have 20 carriers stuck in server 1, and nothing but a auto-email response. This started on Thursday.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
ios 6 chengzimu1999@sina.com-->
Unread post Re: Ships stuck by G-Force 01 » 26. March 2017 07:38
Same problem here on Server2.
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: Ships stuck by Rebu » 27. March 2017 08:54
Our team worked during the weekend on resolving the issues. At the moment there are some stuck carriers left but they will arrive soon at their destination.

Meanwhile we will look into the cause of the recent incidents and will fix it.
Dolphin

Dolphin
Device / OS:
Etch A Sketch
Unread post Re: Ships stuck by bam bam » 28. March 2017 00:04
Rebu wrote:Our team worked during the weekend on resolving the issues. At the moment there are some stuck carriers left but they will arrive soon at their destination.

Meanwhile we will look into the cause of the recent incidents and will fix it.
LOL
"... will fix it" ???

DS Fishlabs has been saying this for over 4 years now about carrier problems and almost as long about all of the other major game problems they have added since they bought the bankrupt company and forced out or lost all of the original creators of GOF.

B. B.
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
Iphone 5 iOS 6, Ipad Air Ios 7
Unread post Re: Ships stuck by Erwin » 1. April 2017 19:02
@BB 100% agreed

The carrier stuck problem always shows up when some mayor parties are starting to do war preparations.

The servers can't handle the movement of a larger number of carriers. (x k cars)

FL could solve this by optimizing code, or if that's not possible (due cost or expertise restrictions) throw adequate hardware at the problem.

Neither did happen the last years in a sufficient manner.

So far S2 is able to handle a noob war but nothing else.

(Hint: Noobs don't spend huge amounts of credits on this game)
Dolphin

Dolphin
Device / OS:
Etch A Sketch
Unread post Re: Ships stuck by bam bam » 1. April 2017 20:30
It is another weekend and my carriers are stuck again. Fishlabs what an excellent job you are doing (not!).

B. B.