Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Still love this game ^_^ by huayratata » 18. March 2017 20:03
Greetings everyone,

After playing this game for years, I have only now signed up to join the discussion on these forums. Image

Is this game still being updated or worked on Image

Cheers!

Richard Image
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
Android / iOS
Unread post Re: Still love this game ^_^ by Snuffleupagus » 21. March 2017 05:07
huayratata wrote:Greetings everyone,

After playing this game for years, I have only now signed up to join the discussion on these forums.

Cheers!

Cheers, Richard!

I am replaying the game right now on Android. It is still one of the best games out there for the mobile platform.

Is this game still being updated or worked on?

No, it is not. The developers have abandoned it years ago. I read somewhere that the developers are not even working on the Galaxy on Fire franchise and are working on another title all together. Galaxy on Fire 3 has a different set of developers.

It is clear Deep Silver/Fishlabs don't care for the old series anymore. GoF3 is not even the same as the first 2 where you have an open Elite like universe. After raping the Android players and totally screwing over the PC players, DS/FL has thrown GoF2 into the trash barrel.