Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Bug need help by MadBlender » 7. March 2017 21:25
Hello I wanna report a bug. I bought a new ship before I done novice
teaching and move my all weapon to the new ship. But then system show the novice teaching about level up the weapon. Novice teaching need me chioce the origenal ship to level up the weapon and there are no weapon can choice and I can not chioce any other things and app stock at there. I try to change a new app account and redownload the app. But beacuse of the app cloud save I stiill stock at there. Would anyone mind help me to slove this problem?
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: Bug need help by Rebu » 8. March 2017 08:58
Hey,
please contact our support team on this matter. Ideally, via the ingame function to contact the support :)
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Bug need help by MadBlender » 8. March 2017 17:36
I already connect them but thay need my PlayerID. the problem is without the gear icon all the button are negative to put. are there all way to get my playerID with out the game app?
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: Bug need help by Rebu » 8. March 2017 17:38
I just had a chat with them and they send you a reply.

Anyway, you should be able to find the player ID in the settings menu of your device. Look there for the game and tap on it and it should be displayed :)