Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
iPad mini 2 / iOS 9 alekserus7@gmail.com-->
Unread post Problems with the text by Alyj » 22. August 2016 12:40
When you play on the sd version of iPad mini dialogues scroll through in the end and can not be run through back and is not voiced .

I apologize for any errors in the text , I do not know much English.
Algae

Algae
Unread post Re: Problems with the text by Rattiputz » 22. October 2016 18:49
Noticed that bug too, but it seems to go away when you disable the voice in the options menu (which doesn't really matter at this point of time on iPod touch gen 6, as music doesn't work either, only the sound does).
Hope this gets fixed as I don't own the add-ons in the HD version :sad:

Greetings,
Rattiputz
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: Problems with the text by Rebu » 24. October 2016 07:53
Hi,

for technical reasons this can't be fixed in the SD version of the game. It was fixed in the HD version.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Problems with the text by MrAlexPro » 3. January 2017 16:20
I have the same problem in HD version ;( Fix it please
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
iPhone 5C | iOS 10.2.1
Unread post Re: Problems with the text by Senais » 3. February 2017 14:00
I noticed the same problem on my iphone 5C with ios 10.2.1. There is no music, the dialogs scroll through to the end and no voice sounds in the dialogs (both on HD and SD version). I don't know why, but i can tell surely, in the previous versions of the game or maybe in the previous versions of ios everything was fine without any bugs.
By the way my gf has music and dialogs with voice on her iphone 5S with the latest firmware.
Fix it please, i wan't to play with my favorite game as soon as possible :sad:
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
iOS 10.2.1
Unread post Re: Problems with the text by Rodro201 » 13. February 2017 04:38
I have the same problem. Fix quickly please
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Problems with the text by Imernator » 7. March 2017 13:37
Hi Fishlabs - sorry to say I'm not very happy.

I am running GOF2, the SD version on iphone 6s IOS10, and i already purchased the expansion packs - having played through the story already, which i loved so much.

Now, I have the same issues, fast scrolling text and no voices - you say for technical reasons you cannot fix the fast scrolling text and voice issues on the SD version but have fixed them on the HD version. Also in another post you say you cannot transfere purchases from the SD to the HD version. So I am out of pocket for the expansion pack now as the SD version is currently unusable.

I love GOF2 it really is a great game and i was happy to purchase the expansion packs but am now finding out i cannot use it and you will not transfere the purchase to the HD account.

As a paying customer i really do not feel very valued right now. Could you please sort this out one way or another. either fix the scrolling text and lack of voices for the SD version on IOS10, or allow me to transfere the purchases to the HD version.
M