Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
iPhone 7/ iPad Air 2
I am in complete agreement with everyone here on this thread. What made you guys at Fishlab decide to mess with a successful formula without some core player feedback... I will never know. Really dumb move to release something derivative on a main title sequel.

You could have called this Galaxy on Fire: Manticore; termed it a spin-off, and people would've said, "Hey! Great freemium shooter."
Instead you decide to market this as GOF3, when it is clearly not a Galaxy on Fire 2 sequel game. I for one was really looking
to explore an expanded GOF2 universe or better yet, a complete new universe. Don't you know WHO your core audience is??! These are Elite, Star Citizen, Escape Velocity, XRebirth, and possibly Masters of Orion sytle fans who want to experience it on mobile. It's a such huge betrayal to them when you market something that isn't even feel like 1/10 of the scale the game is supposed to be at. It's so boneheaded, it makes me wonder what market focus group persuaded you this was the way to go.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
iPhone 7/ iPad Air 2
What bone-headed Market Focus Group told you guys that your core audience for GOF3 was going to be freemium players?
Don't you know WHO your core audience is for this title? Star Citizen, Elite, Escape Velocity, Star Nomad, players who want it in mobile format. That's who. Premium players who want premium content.
You could've called this Shooter title GOF: Manticore spin-off and people would've been happier. It's such a huge marketing blunder, I don't even know what led to that decision.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
iPhone 6/ iOS 10
Lol this game was made by a completely different team. The devs who made GoF1&2 have moved on to RockFish. Based on this piece of crap game we can pretty much just ditch the franchise altogether since the devs of this "masterpiece" were too lazy to bother playing the earlier titles to understand why it worked like it did. The only step up is graphics and level design. Your main mistake was marketing this as a sequel when its clearly not on any level. Given that "it is", you deserve all our negative comments about this game. There is n convincing argument you can give that will make it better period.