Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
ios
Unread post Re: People Hacking Gofa by glo-worm » 27. February 2017 22:14
Yeah Fishlab isnt interested in the server hack that exposes the planet lists. So I have stopped playing, i stopped spending months ago. most of my alliance, which was formerly always in top 5 alliances, have also stopped playing. The players using the cheat are stripping money from FL and they are still not interested. I sent screenshots and battle reports showing clear evidence of cheating, i cited terms of conduct being breached. All you get is we will look at it remarks from FL. Yet nothing happened. So cheaters ruined the game and have people leaving in droves. Well done FL, failing to police the game so real player would spend real money!
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: People Hacking Gofa by Ruediger » 28. February 2017 13:09
We do investigate all reports about players who use cheats. If we have clear proof that they do so we do ban them. However we do not ban players on mere suspicions or because they attacked all planets of a particular player. This would mean banning those who have spies in other alliances or use good scouts.

I know this situation is not perfect because there might be actually people who use illegal tools undetected. This is an issue that only occurs on iOS servers. Why? Because on the Android servers the planet list is visible for everyone - without causing any issues,m as this is fair for everyone. This is something the community did not want to happen on iOS servers.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
ios
Unread post Re: People Hacking Gofa by glo-worm » 1. March 2017 14:38
But that is the root of the issue. In Android there is no value and significant risk in players gating other players in a strong alliance. All that will result is that player being gated in return. So the strategy has evolved knowing this risk exists. On IOS only the cheating players have the ability to gate a player and suffer no consequences as the planet list is hidden. That is why FL has to take action both to ban cheating players and to render the hacking tool ineffective. Surely a simple change in the api it is accessing to obtain the planet list is not a major task?