Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Algae

Algae
Unread post Client outdated? by lewnworx » 6. January 2017 14:07
game comes up with a client outdated message and says to go to App Store to get updated version but there is none.

Dead in the water.

Please addresss.
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: Client outdated? by Ruediger » 6. January 2017 14:33
Please close the app in the background and re-open it, that should help.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
ipad / iphone 6+
I love this new update to include the Accelerometer control in client version 1.2.4.3

What I would now like is the ability to move the slowdown control to the left hand side of the screen, so you can fire easily with your right hand and slow down with your left as trying to do both can be a little fiddly.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Client outdated? by Bdmthrfk » 7. January 2017 10:49
Restarting app does not help! I'm in the loop... restarting device, reinstaling app not helping. iPhone 7plus.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
iPad Pro/OSX
Unread post Re: Client outdated? by Mako657 » 24. February 2017 06:07
Version 1.3.0 just came out and I am in the same loop mentioned: you get a client is outdated message, it tells you to download the updated ap and when you go to the ap store it doesn't show any update. Instead of having an "update" button it has an "open" button like you have the current version.

It is now in an endless loop, go to App Store, open the app and it tells you to go to the App Store for an upgrade. Totally in the dirt, unable to play and getting more frustrated as there is no resolution.

Any suggestions?

Tom R, aka Mako657
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: Client outdated? by Ruediger » 24. February 2017 12:52
Mako657 wrote:Version 1.3.0 just came out and I am in the same loop mentioned: you get a client is outdated message, it tells you to download the updated ap and when you go to the ap store it doesn't show any update. Instead of having an "update" button it has an "open" button like you have the current version.

It is now in an endless loop, go to App Store, open the app and it tells you to go to the App Store for an upgrade. Totally in the dirt, unable to play and getting more frustrated as there is no resolution.

Any suggestions?

Tom R, aka Mako657

Please re-install the game. If this doesn't help, please contact support.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
iPad Pro/OSX
Unread post Re: Client outdated? by Mako657 » 26. February 2017 17:42
Ruediger, thank you for the quick response.

I was about to reinstall the app but would like to know if doing so would wipe out all of my stats, settings and setup. It would be a shame to begin again after getting to level 14.
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: Client outdated? by Ruediger » 27. February 2017 12:37
Mako657 wrote:Ruediger, thank you for the quick response.

I was about to reinstall the app but would like to know if doing so would wipe out all of my stats, settings and setup. It would be a shame to begin again after getting to level 14.

If you are re-installing the game on the same deviceand youare logged intothe Game Center all your progress willbe there as itis.