Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
iPhone 6 Plus
Unread post Re: Bug Report Thread by jray27222 » 13. April 2016 23:44
Sometimes when you are selling an item, it starts randomly selling any item near it..
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Bug Report Thread by Panya » 28. August 2016 08:57
I lost the 3 crystals that i was suppost to put in the recess things in the wall. Now i can't continue the game. It's at the end of the game in a ice cave.
BIG BUMMER. I wish i could start over this chapter but there is no option for this so now i have to start this game ALL over.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
iPhone 5 ios10
Unread post Re: Bug Report Thread by Cybermag » 20. October 2016 15:45
I've completed GOF2 and then bought Valkyrie + supernova as an in game addon.

Valkyrie has activated (as I could see new items to buy) and after visiting a few random stations, the storyline kicked in.

The issue I have is the mission briefing dialogues all skip to the end and you can't click 'back' to see the actually briefing. I've tried removing and reinstalling the game, re-activating the addons and loading from my iCloud save but no change. After following the game to the station the first skipped dialogue instructed me too, I was greeted with another dialogue which immediate skipped to the end and the back bitten does nothing. I've not saved so as not to overwrite my game save before the first dialogue is given so I don't miss it.

When you report a bug you can use the following model:

iDevice: iPhone 5
iOS Version: 10
Game Version: latest as I've just redownloaded it from the App Store.
Description: above
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
Samsung Galaxy S7
Unread post Re: Bug Report Thread by darkhelmet » 15. February 2017 17:28
Device: Samsung Galaxy S7
Brief bug description: Book of Unwritten Tales 2 stalls during encounter with red pirate
Additional details: When you get to the point where Nate is drunk and talking to the red pirate (I think that's what he's called), and then you try to hit the bounty hunter and he pushes you down, once Nate falls down the game just stalls with him staring up at the ceiling. You can see the ceiling swaying around, but there is nothing you can do. The game does not advance, nor is there anything you can interact with.