Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Tuna

Tuna
Unread post People Hacking Gofa by Anadon » 13. December 2016 15:51
The issue of people hacking the game has been raised in the past but it is still happening.

gofa://1002/players/Dark%20Archon is hacking the game to obtain people's planets lists and the Chinese confederation he is part of is then gating that player. Some people say it's possible to scout them out, but he has a 100% record, including multiple planets only seeded in the hours leading upto and after going offline. Which is impossible. Players have been gated who are not even in an alliance, making there planets even more impossible to track down with a 100% record.

The hack and the fact that he has had it for quite some time, is well known about within the gofa community, and has been used by them in countless prior conflicts with many different alliances.

This is being repeated on a nightly basis and has resulted in money spending players abandoning the game in the face of out and out cheating.

Something needs to be done about this.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
ios
Unread post Re: People Hacking Gofa by glo-worm » 6. January 2017 10:58
I can confirm that the HACK is real and multiple players are using it. I have reported multiple times to FL support, but get no response. I have reported the individual players to FL support again without response. DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON GOFA the server is compromised and you will be wasting money. FL refusing to act only makes it worse.

The address of the Hack was posted in a LINE room, that address immediately went down by who ever is hosting it. It is now working from a different address. We have tested it and confirm it is real and works.

FL please BAN the players using the hack, beef up server security to disable the hackers from using it and REIMBURSE the affected players who lots time and MONEY as a result of your negligence and inability to address the issue when raised.

FL please ACT or loose your revenue stream!
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: People Hacking Gofa by Ruediger » 9. January 2017 16:37
First of all, our servers are not hacked. The information about planet ownership is openly visible. Having said that it is of course not allowed to use programs that read out this information. If you have information about websites offering such tools or players using them, please contact support and let us know about them.

Please be aware that there are lots of ways to find this information, you don't necessarily need an external tool. Some alliances use scouts or have spies ion other alliances. This is not against the rules. So just because you see someone somehow got the information about your planets this not sufficient proof that this player is using illegal tools.

If you think about using such a tool - don't do it! This will lead to a ban form the game and software like that might damage your device.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
ios
Unread post Re: People Hacking Gofa by glo-worm » 9. January 2017 16:47
Hacked or vulnerable to people using online tools, does it matter the result is the same. I sent tech support details of all the players using the "tool" but are they banned? No not at all! Are they still using it? Yes they are. And you threaten to BAN me? On what grounds?

I have played this game for 3 years and know all about how you can use spies and players to scan. Please do not insult my intelligence, I am trying to help FL maintain integrity of the game for all players, so they will continue to buy credits to play.

I have had to raise it here publically as technical support is not responding to any evidence i have supplied.

The tool basically gives real time listing of players planets, there is no defence against it, and players are easily gated.
You can ignore it, but soon players will leave en-mass as the game is unplayable while it is used.
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: People Hacking Gofa by Ruediger » 9. January 2017 16:50
glo-worm wrote:I have had to raise it here publically as technical support is not responding to any evidence i have supplied.

Please understand that we cannot give out any information about investigation concerning other players and their outcome, even if you have reported these players. That doesn't mean we don't investigate them.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Unread post Re: People Hacking Gofa by nobody » 29. January 2017 22:01
proof software used to finds all mine planets when he say he got 43 is same time as profile picture. Also I be in no alliance.
Attachments:
Hack1.jpg
Hack2.jpg
Hack3.jpg
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: People Hacking Gofa by Ruediger » 30. January 2017 13:04
Thanks, we'll check the player.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Unread post Re: People Hacking Gofa by nobody » 30. January 2017 22:30
Ruediger wrote:Thanks, we'll check the player.
"check"? It not matter how much checks done if no action done also.

But there be bigger problem, Thrive best game friend wit Apolo Rocks worst bully of server 1 who haves these gofa://1001/players/Apolo%20Rocks , gofa://1001/players/ApoIo%20Rocks , gofa://1001/players/Reverse%20Flash , gofa://1001/players/Reverse%20FIash plus many other secret alts he say before.

Why play game wit bully cheaters? Same bully player work around gc ban.

End of game.

!
Attachments:
image.png
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (115.72 KiB) Viewed 659 times
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: People Hacking Gofa by Ruediger » 31. January 2017 13:00
If you want to report players, please use the report function in the game, not the forum. Thanks.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Unread post Re: People Hacking Gofa by nobody » 12. February 2017 02:51
Ruediger wrote:If you want to report players, please use the report function in the game, not the forum. Thanks.
FL support be big part of problem. It not matter how many time other player be reported. It not matter how other player reported. Report submitted be fore here.

FL say they investigate so why no thing done here? Player who use cheat & say he use cheat in gc can still play. Here he be making fun of this thread and makes big fun of being caught a cheat & no thing done by FL. WTF FL?

Why play game when cheats & bullys haves no thing done by FL? What FL do when say "we'll check the player (for how many player spend)"?
Attachments:
image.jpeg