Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
Iphone 5
Unread post I accidentally bought... by CrazyAsian » 12. December 2016 08:06
Hey guys!

Tonight while I was playing Manticore I accidentally bought some cluster missile or something like that with the in-game MHAAN. This is super frustrating as this was a complete accident as I was scrolling around the "menu" page and my finger accidentally clicked it and next thing I know I had purchase something that I don't even need. This is terribly frustrating... So I was wondering if there was like a refund system? or something of the sort? Also adding a "are you sure you want to purchase" option would be highly useful.

Thanks for any help guys!
Shrimp

Shrimp
Unread post Re: I accidentally bought... by Ozental » 12. December 2016 13:07
There should be an "Are you sure?" message? I did something similar by buying a Mining Crate.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: I accidentally bought... by nox92300 » 13. December 2016 07:40
Contact itunes, they will refund you if it's an accident and the first time.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
Iphone 5
Unread post Re: I accidentally bought... by CrazyAsian » 14. December 2016 10:12
Thanks for the reply but I think you may have misunderstood my question. I did not accidentally buy some in-game stuff from itunes as that would make me log on to tunes and yadda yadda.

My problem is that I accidentally bought some in-game stuff with in-game money. It is very frustrating as I got my reply from my support ticket today and they said that they could not do a refund or return or anything. This is highly frustrating as an "Are you sure" option could have easily avoided this problem.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Unread post Re: I accidentally bought... by Babak » 23. December 2016 15:48
The same thing happened to me. In my case, I do not even know how I got a "Bloodstar". My credits are gone and I have a lower power ship (Bloodstar") in the hanger. I already own "Atauno Rheep" which is much higher in power (1430) than "Bloodstar". ANd I am a few parts away from building the "Shaan'ra-Grth" (1490 power). Why would I spend all these credits to downgrade to Bloodstar with 810 power?????

Additionally, I would not mind paying $50-100 to purchase more Mhaan-Tiq, as I havbe done in the past for GOF & GOF2. But my game crashes constantly. I can not play for more than 10 minutes at a time and that is if I am playing on WiFi. They have such a tight control on this game that if my phones switches from "LTE" to "4G" internet, the game freezes and often times crashes. The I lose my progress and selected wingmen for 12 hours.

I am sooooo disappointed in them for releasing such a game. GOF and GOF2 were much much better
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
None anymore
Unread post Re: I accidentally bought... by marckup » 25. December 2016 08:51
DEVS - Suggestion - allow a SALE of in game items. Half price if you want.
Then we can get rid of the ships we don't need anymore and which clutter up the hangar, like the ads for obsolete ships at 70-80% off.
Why would I buy a ship that is useless after I have a better one already? On my PC I have a popup blocker.
In game I should be able to decline a purchase.
Or add a buy/sell place.

Better yet, kill the revive and kill the ship. NOW players have a use for old hulls.
Algae

Algae
Unread post Re: I accidentally bought... by jmmelko » 9. February 2017 17:56
The same happened to me.
Sweeping through Special Packages I accidentally bought one which cost me like 900 Man-Tiq.
There should be a "are you sure?" dialog box.
Dolphin

Dolphin
Device / OS:
Etch A Sketch
Unread post Re: I accidentally bought... by bam bam » 11. February 2017 22:45
An "are you sure" additional step will never be added to this or any other Fishlabs game. In my opinion these are intentionally omitted from their games. It is a con job to get money from players mistakes. So change your device settings. Turn off the restriction that allows any in-app purchase. I would much rather go through a few extra steps and temporarily allow a purchase then to have it so easy for FL to gain by my slip or easy-to-make mistake.

And as far as Fishlabs is concerned the restriction to prevent any in-app purchase is and will always be in place.

Settings
General
Restrictions
Enter device password
Turn off switch for In-app purchases to be allowed.
(Optional) Make a lude gesture or comment directed at Fishlabs.

B. B.

edit: spelling error corrected
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: I accidentally bought... by Allbuss » 23. February 2017 00:28
This has happened to me 3 times. I've lost over 3k maantiq. I'm level 30 and have the last ship maxed out and 2 days ago, the screen froze when I was pushing the continue button after a mission and next thing you know, I'm in the market and just bought the bloodstar.

I sent in a service ticket back in January after the second time and they sent me this:

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Deep Silver Fishlabs support team. We hope that we can help you out.

It is not possible to return and item in the game. This also means we are not able to refund the spent Mhaan-Tiq for it.

If you still have additional questions, feel free to send us another ticket anytime.

Yours sincerely,

Deep Silver FISHLABS
Support Team

No further responses from them after my reply