Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Algae

Algae
Unread post How to gain the 100 free MHAAN-TIQ ? by LC_BX » 6. February 2017 03:52
Hi everyone, one question that need ur help:
How do I get the 100 free MHAAN-TIQ in the game menu?
I click [register now] and here I am, already registered... But I didn't get the 100 MHAAN-TIQ.
Is there more to be done? Thx
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: How to gain the 100 free MHAAN-TIQ ? by Ruediger » 6. February 2017 13:20
In order to collect the VIP package in the game you need to follow the following steps:
- Open the Game
- Go to the shop
- Open the free offers
- Link your game account with Deep Silver Connect
- Restart the app

After you have done it, the package will be booked to your account.
Your Deep Silver Connect account is the account that you created earlier; whilst pre-registering.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
iPhone 6
Hi that does seem strange, if my memory serves me well when I registered I then received the 'free glow' almost immediately. I can only assume you hit a bug when you registered which caused the glow not to be added to your account, however, there is a good chance that it will show as 'added' in the free offers section as you have gone through the motions without actually receiving the reward. This is a fairly common bug in many games but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be much you can do about it. Sorry I can't be of more help.
Algae

Algae
Unread post Re: How to gain the 100 free MHAAN-TIQ ? by LC_BX » 7. February 2017 02:18
Ruediger wrote:In order to collect the VIP package in the game you need to follow the following steps:
- Open the Game
- Go to the shop
- Open the free offers
- Link your game account with Deep Silver Connect
- Restart the app

After you have done it, the package will be booked to your account.
Your Deep Silver Connect account is the account that you created earlier; whilst pre-registering.

Thx for ur reply, But after I [Open the free offers] and select [Register now], the page turned to [Registration], and I entered my Username,Email,Device,etc. And then there was E-mail address confirmation, after that the account was created successfully.
So did I complete the step [Link your game account with Deep Silver Connect] ? Thx