Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
Ipad
Unread post Cargo Boxes by Acheff » 9. January 2017 16:50
When you blow up an enemy, sometimes a cargo box appears. sometimes I get missles. Sometimes I get a wrench with some numbers.
NO idea what the wrench means, or the numbers.
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: Cargo Boxes by Rebu » 10. January 2017 09:33
Hey,

your hull will be repaired by the numbers shown to you.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
iPhone 6
Unread post Re: Cargo Boxes by AndyPandy07ri » 6. February 2017 15:24
Hi I have also wondered this because there have been multiple times when I have had 100% health and I still get this as a 'bonus' from destroyed ships. Obviously, I am not a game developer (as much as I'd love to be one), but surely you should get more meaningful/useful loot from the wreckages of your slain enemies? If something as volatile as a missile, an actual working weapon of destruction, can survive the obliteration of its parent craft, then it would stand to reason that something as fundamental as a weapon/ship part would also be able to survive. Or even money, which let's face it, would make the game much more enjoyable because like many others I have spent(wasted?) countless hours grinding away at the repetitive missions, which takes some of the fun out of the game.

Anyway, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this or anyone else's for that matter. Stay awesome :)