Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Algae

Algae
Device: iPhone 6, running iOS 10.1

1. In Vossk Gas Mine "S'Spill," only five intel fragments are present; While I can't say this with exactitude, exploring the gas mine area, I've searched the entire map, including asteroids below and each different mining section, and the exploration drone has not even flashed yellow at any point, following the collection of all other intel fragments, crates, and the ship part. I haven't observed this anywhere else in the Porros Sector or the Trim Sector, and have collected every single other intel fragment, as well as all the crates and ship parts.

2. Occasionally, when exploring, the drone would have faulty enemy detection: in some cases, there would be areas where it would disappear, without any enemies appearing, or sections where enemies would appear and the drone would remain. In cases where the drone stayed during an attack, there was no targeting circle to appear in front of the enemy ships, making it difficult to combat them with anything other than a spreadshot. I did notice that missiles still tracked the enemy ships. Though no targeting circle appeared, they did have red triangles at a distance which became thinner triangles once within a certain range. I believe the issues did not continue when jumping to another region and jumping back.
Tuna

Tuna
I experience both of the same things. I also have yet to find the 4th fragment in the asteroid field in the nadajen sector.

It would be nice if there was a general discussion forum so people could discuss how to find these fragments, if they do indeed exist.
Shrimp

Shrimp
I have explored everything 100%, didn't take any note about fragment locations tho...
Shrimp

Shrimp
Deviladv wrote:I experience both of the same things. I also have yet to find the 4th fragment in the asteroid field in the nadajen sector.

It would be nice if there was a general discussion forum so people could discuss how to find these fragments, if they do indeed exist.

I did too experience drone glitches on some map resulting me searching for the fragment with out the drone but they do exist and I've completed all explore mission. It's very difficult to share location of the fragments but it is not hard to find either.

Some time the fragment actually hidden behind the teleport-er machine thingy and if they are not near the ship or part of ships they are by the asteroid.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
iPhone 6
Hi I had problems with that area for ages and had the same thing, however when I went back for possibly the 4th/5th time I did end up finding the last fragment. I can also confirm that I have 100% of all fragments/drops in the game so they are all there. The one that I was missing in "Vossk Gas Mine "S'Spill" was right at the very top and I'm not surprised I missed it even after more than an hour combined of exploring. It may or not be the one you are missing but I thought it was worth mentioning, go to the center of the map where you have the big structure and fly up, you have to go quite far up until everything goes foggy but soon the droid will start flashing yellow and you will come across an asteroid and the fragment is hiding on top of it. I hope this helps :)
Algae

Algae
That did help! It was on the asteroid above the squid-looking structure to the side. 100% now! I guess that's no bug then, but the other issue definitely is. Thanks!
Algae

Algae
1. Every location 100% by me.

2.There is some locations where the drone disappears. But there's a obvious reason for that: u r near a blue-glowing satellite. Apart from that, no such thing happened to me.

3.Everytime enemies appear, the drone disappear, by me.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
iPhone 6
No worries Panda glad I could help :) I certainly wouldn't say I'm a pro at this game but I have been playing it regularly since release so if you or anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to drop me a message and I'll help as best I can.