Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post MAC experiencing crashes by shockprime » 16. July 2016 03:12
Image Image Image Image

^^^ How i feel when my favorite game keeps crashing.

So far it seems to be since Yosemite that Galaxy on fire 2 has been crashing. Can't blame the game last update was 2012. However the developers need to update this game, wanna know why?
It's bugged!
I spent $20 on this game went on 1 run, updated my mac, and now Valkyrie is crashing the game. actually any moment near the end of the valkyrie storyline seems to be crashy. WHICH IS BAD!

anyone else getting problems? I'm trying to fight my way into supernova but I hear it's also buggy.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
OSX EL CAPITAN 10.11.6
Unread post Re: MAC experiencing crashes by utelme » 6. November 2016 21:27
Same here I took the story line modified ship with the built in Khador Drive the next step was to go to Valkyrie spoke with alice
she had her minions take the Khador Drive and the ship is equipped with another after her base disappears and her troops start the attack I hit
cloak and jump using the built in Khador drive it jumps but to a dead the story line Keith says try it again and it jumps only to crash the game
I have tried different configurations over and over still crashes. Maybe I need to send a line to the Apple store after paying for the game and all the updates what good is this game now. I am on ver 1.0.7 lastest realeased ver.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: MAC experiencing crashes by mtbridernc » 21. December 2016 12:27
Exact same thing is happening to me. Definite bug and needs to be fixed.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
Mac / Sierra
Unread post Re: MAC experiencing crashes by Ushugurai » 24. January 2017 09:07
I am having an issue that if I try to go to valkyrie the entire game just shuts off. Completely closes and takes me back to desktop.