Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
iPhone 6 / iOS 10.2.1
Greetings team.

Two points.

Point one is more of an irritation inducing bug. When failing a mission, the screen that presents the possible winnings to continue has a 5 - 10 second music loop that does not end on clicking the X. It continues to play, during loading screens, ship and weapon selection and the next round of combat. It does reset upon winning a mission, otherwise, resetting the game is the only other option.

Point two is a bug preventing progression in the game. I'm currently a level 13, flying a Na'Takath battling the next boss: Rkkt Bkkt. I can successfully complete all the small level requirements up to the point of fighting Bkkt. Occasionally, his wingmen can be destroyed and I've been able to deplete his shields, but the game crashes. Every time. To see if anything peculiar is happening during the crash, I literally attempted the mission again while writing this and it crashed before I was able to engage his henchmen.

I'll continue to run side missions, and collect my daily rewards, but please resolve the bug.

The game is very different from the last entries, however I am enjoying it.

Thank you.

Schrödingers Cat
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
iPhone 6 / iOS 10.2.1
UPDATE:

So after a few more frustrating attempts at the Rkkt Bkkt boss level, I was able to successfully complete the mission. However, now I've advanced on to battling Denyse Cadler. It would appear to not be a specific boss issue, but a boss battle app instability in general. Maybe my phone is a little on the "older" side and by upgrading, it'll "solve"(?) the problem.

The music looping bug persists not surprisingly as no update will be pushed until hopefully early 2017.

Please address the app stability and help to reduce the crashes.

Thanks

Schrödingers Cat