Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
Iphone 5
Unread post "Are You Sure" option by CrazyAsian » 14. December 2016 23:27
Hey guys!

I posted a thread similar to this in the "suggestion" forum but I wanted to see if anybody here have had the same issue I had.

A few days I ago I accidentally bought some cluster missiles or w/e in-game with the in-game glow. This was completely by accident as I clicked the shop menu by accident and next thing I knew I had spent my hard earned and saved glow on something I consider useless. I made a help desk ticket asking if this action could be refunded or redo and they said it was no possible.

This is highly frustrating as a "Are you sure" option was available then all of this could have been avoided.

So I was wondering if anyone else here had similar experiences as I have had.

Thanks!
Shrimp

Shrimp
Unread post Re: "Are You Sure" option by vrto » 18. December 2016 05:50
I bought Aegir pack like that, just wanted to scroll sideways to see all available packs...
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
None anymore
Unread post Re: "Are You Sure" option by marckup » 25. December 2016 08:45
Bought my Atlas that way. Very effective. If this had been a real $16, I'd be pissed.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
Iphone 5
Unread post Re: "Are You Sure" option by CrazyAsian » 28. December 2016 01:59
I know right? Like I am actually afraid of even looking at whats for "sale" because I may accidentally buy something again..