Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Ruediger said, that there are no real voids on the Warzones so it cant be a real void alliance.
But on the android warzone 1 there are Voids and the alliance listet as 2. is the real void alliance!
So that should be corrected and i would like to hear the reason why there are voids on the android warzone and on IOS warzones we have allways been told they would come one day.
Community Manager

Community Manager
Folgiro wrote:Ruediger said, that there are no real voids on the Warzones so it cant be a real void alliance.
But on the android warzone 1 there are Voids and the alliance listet as 2. is the real void alliance!
So that should be corrected and i would like to hear the reason why there are voids on the android warzone and on IOS warzones we have allways been told they would come one day.

You are right and I was mistaken. I have now given the remaining credits for the second place to RussianSoul and the ones for the third place to Hell's Fleet.
Herring

Herring
Everyone in iOS warzone one that bought 40k credits to play this contest needs their money back, 100 void crystals were advertised on that server as part of the 1st prize. Fish labs should've changed their merchandizing for that server if they didn't intend on delivering the prizes.
Of course, to be awarded 2 void carriers on a server that doesn't have any other opportunity to get void crystals would've given a monopoly on void carriers, which again wasn't thought out well.
Do you need a screenshot of the false advertising?
Maybe if the Voids actually came to the server it wouldn't be dead
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
Iphone6 Plus/8.2
Can you tell me when we can rename the system with our alliance's name?It’s already a week past.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
Iphone6 Plus/8.2
I am the leader of Union of China from IOS server 4.
When can we rename the Galaxy that we choose?
The committees of my alliance have queried for many times.
I think the game developers should give us a reply.
Community Manager

Community Manager
SophiaWait wrote:I am the leader of Union of China from IOS server 4.
When can we rename the Galaxy that we choose?
The committees of my alliance have queried for many times.
I think the game developers should give us a reply.

I sent you a message.
Algae

Algae
Hi.

I am the leader of As One Echo, server Nova Crescendo.

Well before announcing the three systems to rename, I have to ask something.
Actually As One Echo is a part, a wing of As One. So could we use "As One" instead of "As One Echo" to rename the system ?
That would be awesome !

Here is the list :
- 1st wish : gofa://2002/planets/420/540/Rafosu2
- 2nd wish : gofa://2002/planets/420/600/Worwtan7
- 3rd wish : gofa://2002/planets/420/420/Kimray5

Sincerely yours,

Wheely.
Algae

Algae
Hey, could we know when the system will be renamed ?
I saw on my server those who won Christmas story challenge had theirs renamed...
Thanks.
Community Manager

Community Manager
All winner systems have now been renamed.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
And I hope that the award will be much larger this muscle