Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
Androit tv box MQ-88 / 4.4.4
Unread post Controller support? by Stealch » 20. November 2016 13:44
Hi there! I'm install GOF2HD to my android tv box MQ-88, game sterted OK, but i can't play. My game controller EG001 in your game have only one function - pause by pressing "Y" button. No one button or analogs is work, to start the game i'm use mouse - in game menu not work any buttons. In game settings i see only touchscreen and acсelerometer support, but no way to native support for game controllers. Multiple mappers need root access so i can't use it because no way to get root on my device without risk of "brick". I think i'm not first who ask you for game controller native support. How can i play on my device?
P.S. Sorry about my english.
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: Controller support? by Ruediger » 22. November 2016 13:58
TV boxes are not officially supported, so you might have problems running the game on them.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
Androit tv box MQ-88 / 4.4.4
Unread post Re: Controller support? by Stealch » 22. November 2016 15:39
Ruediger wrote:TV boxes are not officially supported, so you might have problems running the game on them.

I have not any problem with installing and running the game, trouble only is in lack native controller support. I try connect my controller to smartphone with same result. Your game accept controls only with touchscreen or accelerometer. No game controller support. If you add native support for controllers like x-box - that will be nice.