Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Herring

Herring
Unread post Re: Gof2 HD Saves Android by Radulicah » 2. November 2013 22:16
I was on the verge of buying both DLC's since I loved the game on ios and playing it on a bigger screen was just pure joy, but noticing an issue that no game should have postpones any purchase until an update is released.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
HTC One SV / Jellybean 4.2.2
Unread post Re: Gof2 HD Saves Android by loCe » 10. November 2013 14:09
I have lost over 60 hours...

All gold medals, Kaamo station with parked RED Teneta, VoidX, Ghost, Dark Angel, every ship maxed out with additional upgrades, best weapons and equipment, A LOT of backup equipment and resources in Kaamo (i had every best equipment and best weapon purchased extra)... Stuff i've hoarded over time to Kaamo must be worth at least a dozen millions...

Even though i backed it up with Titanium backup before OTA update, all is lost...

I dont know whether to laugh or cry, but one thing is certain, there is no reason to play this game any more. I would maybe consider it playing if there is a remote chance that it wont happen again after next ROM update.

Thanks Fishlabs for bitchslapping me back to reality.

Former user
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
Xperia U ST25
Unread post Re: Gof2 HD Saves Android by gustavo rifan » 14. December 2013 02:02
We are all in the same boat men, do to hackers and such they blocked the save games in a way that anything we do to it makes the game present that Error. please try again later, but when is that LATER i don't know. As it seems the developers are not to moved by our messages and requestes, so much as they are inclined to stop the hackers at any cost, i wish i knew that before spending 47 hours in a save game that now is wortless
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
Samsung G. S3 / iPod T. 5G
Unread post Re: Gof2 HD Saves Android by Bakhtosh » 14. December 2013 08:46
You can send the savegames to Fishlabs to let them adjust the savegames to your new Android device ID. See here: Link
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Gof2 HD Saves Android by reijikun » 18. January 2016 06:36
So how can i transfer my save game to another devices. I still can't find the way..
Tuna

Tuna
Unread post Re: Gof2 HD Saves Android by viziouz » 29. January 2016 16:40
If Android:
Bakhtosh wrote:You can send the savegames to Fishlabs to let them adjust the savegames to your new Android device ID. See here: Link

If iDevice: use the iCloud save slot.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
Android
Unread post Re: Gof2 HD Saves Android by Patrick~ » 12. September 2016 02:39
Ingvarr100th wrote:The best solution for save games is Google Cloud Save which is avaiable in Android SDK. I don't know why Fishlabs not implemented this feature with another Google Play Games features like leaderboars or achievments.
https://developers.google.com/games/ser ... /cloudsave

It would be really nice if the cloud save functionality of Google Play was enabled for this game.
It seems Fish Labs are still kicking around and are even developing a new game (GoF3), so I find it really disappointing that they've completely abandoned the people who supported them and paid for GoF2. Being able to continue your own game when your device is being upgraded, replaced, repaired or recalled is really such a standard feature.....

Not really looking forward to any other games by this developer if this is the level of support we can expect.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Gof2 HD Saves Android by Kathiel » 24. October 2016 08:14
Hello guys,

I might found a solution on this....
I have been encountering this problem many times...my save keep saying error...well i tried this way and it works

Solution:
When your saved game said error pls try again later...
Before you enter the game change the save game slot..
example:
gof_save game_2->gof_save game_3

make sure you change the preview as well
example:
gof_save game_preview_2->gof_save game_preview_3

then open the game and try to load...
i hope this help you guys
Ps:If your game slot changed to the btm like 6 you can change it back to 1
You must repeat this way whenever you enter the game