Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
Android 4.4.3
Unread post Alice mission to build librator missile by mekoos » 15. September 2016 17:56
Please does any one know how i can get enough cash to get items for alice to build the librator missile ? i am stuck in this stage for a long time.
please help.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
Android / iOS
mekoos wrote:Please does any one know how i can get enough cash to get items for alice to build the librator missile ? i am stuck in this stage for a long time.
please help.

Unfortunately, Android users have been screwed over by Fishlabs. The quickest and surest way I know of to make money in Android is by following this trade route.

You will not be able to just go back and forth quickly and smoothly as the game does not always reset the systems nicely. You can supplement your trading with piracy in between. Hunt down freighters from different factions so your reputation don't fall too much with any faction. It is best to use EMP bombs like the EMP GL DX when freighter hunting. Many freighters will give you more items than what your scanner shows if not destroyed.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
Android 4.4.3
Unread post Re: Alice mission to build librator missile by mekoos » 18. September 2016 18:33
Thanks bro, im very grateful.
But i was actually looking for a glitch or something in between that i can exploit to bypass that stage and own the missile.
Thanks all to gether