Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
---
I know. I just wanted to say that all this time I managed to lose my saved games twice.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
Xperia U ST25
Ingvarr100th wrote:
Idea_generator wrote:Unfortunately not. Currently the save-files' checksum is bound with Device ID that changes once you flash or reset your device to factory settings.

But doing backup of GoF2 HD save games is possible, but:
1. You have to gain root access on your android phone/tablet (which may be difficult for an casual Android user)
2. You have to backup your actual Android Device ID before update/reset/install new ROM, I recommend Google Keep which it is synchronizing with Google Account.
3. Software able to modify .db files, or just dedicated app for changing Android Device ID (easy to find on Google Play)
Today I was able to block my savegames, and afterwards unblock it just changing Android Device ID.

Can you Explain How ?
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
---
I think that you can change your Device ID only with rooted Android.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
Lenovo A2109 Tab 4.1.1JB
This isn't an issue anymore, head over to viewtopic.php?f=39&t=8438
follow the post and Tobi will edit the Device ID data in the save files to the new Device ID. It worked for me, transfered my saves from my Nexus4 to my Lenovo A2109 tablet, after the ID change and it works great.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
Android
Tobi wrote:We're not happy with the current solution either and will definitely try our best to improve it in the future. From what I've heard, our Android devs are already evaluating Google Cloud as a possible alternative. I hope that we'll have good news for all Android players soon. Until then, you can, of course, always contact us directly and have us adjust your save game to a new Android-ID manually. I've added a "sticky" thread about this topic earlier today.

Hi Tobi. Whatever happened to the dev team implementing cloud saves? It's three years on now...