Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
iPhone 6S / 9.3.1 dirigo9871@yahoo.com-->
I've been playing without problems. Two days ago the sound went out. Anyone know how to fix this? I've reset the phone. No effect.
Shrimp

Shrimp
same thing with the 5c, but i still get a sound when it's showing the developer logos
Community Manager

Community Manager
Hey guys,

which game is affected by this issue?
Plankton

Plankton
Hello I play Galaxy on Fire - Alliances and I am facing the same problem. Once in a while (at least once a week) the sound disappears except for the videos for free credits and for the opening page. The only way to get the sound back is to un- and reinstall the game, which is very tedious. It would be wonderful if this issue could be fixed as the music and voices add a lot to the experience playing this great game.

Thanks in advance :-)
Community Manager

Community Manager
If you have issues with the sound, please just re-install the game.
Dolphin

Dolphin
Device / OS:
Etch A Sketch
A player says that the game loses sound repeatedly and they are tired of having to delete and reinstall the game app and the only response is

Ruediger wrote:If you have issues with the sound, please just re-install the game.
Really?

The sad part is that this bug was reported at least two years ago. See viewtopic.php?f=79&t=9637

B. B.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
iPod Touch & iPad 2
This happened to GOFA on my iPad. Ever since updating to iOS9, the ingame sound is gone.