Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Unread post Time for a Mk 4 carrier? by F4fred » 31. July 2015 21:31
Yes I know the Void carrier is technically the Mk 4. I have been hunting Void since the update and just got my first one after a lot of playing time and credits, only possible because I had time off from work and stocked up on credits. This I cannot continue to do, so I will fall behind those with deep pockets and the time to spend hours online. Several high level players I know have already left after the Void update, frustrated by the slow progress and any decent sized attack getting stuck for hours, losing all their ships and getting no crystals.
So how about a Mk 4 carrier for those more casual players, maybe not as good as the Void, but better than the current Mk 3? Say same speed as the Void carrier, but a base 200-300 ships. That way players can at least improve their fleets even if they don't have the time to hunt all day for Void crystals. Let the current Mk 3 be available at level 16, with the Mk 4 at 20. Same requirement for lab and blueprints to build.
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
iPAD2
Unread post Re: Time for a Mk 4 carrier? by Rolf » 2. August 2015 14:52
Very good point. I agree with you 200%!
FL....dont let this game go down because you are creating a big difference between players!
Give the other players also a chance, otherwise you will loose them.
rolf
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
Android
Unread post Re: Time for a Mk 4 carrier? by P.Z.J.Maxwell » 25. March 2016 15:50
but it must as good as void carrier
Herring

Herring
Unread post Re: Time for a Mk 4 carrier? by bythewind2008 » 26. March 2016 06:37
maybe let void carrier be easier to get, and get a higher level void carrier????
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
iPhone5
Unread post Re: Time for a Mk 4 carrier? by BudeMuelle » 26. March 2016 20:26
I second the idea of a MK4 Carrier, it should be better than an MK3 but not as good as a Void carr.