Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Hello!

Here's a list of suggestions I have compiled over some time. Perhaps similar suggestions have already been made and discussed, some might be technically difficult to insert into the game, others might just be silly, but anyway, here they are.
If something is not clear enough - ask and I'll try to explain better.

- Having the clock on the commander page (and other similar pages)

- Make personal bookmarks visible on the systems map. Just as target and defense calls, a personal bookmark with the star icon will be visible on the systems map. Having a list of bookmarks is good only when you remember a planet by the name. Now, I don't know for sure but I've heard that bookmarks have been known to slow down server work. If it takes up too much memory then maybe a limit of visible bookmarks would still make the idea real. Like you can set many regular personal bookmarks, but only 10 can be shown on the map.

-When you build ships it would be better if the slider sensitivity would be adjusted to the amount of ships you can actually build, not the amount of resources you have. The sensitivity of the sliders is just too inconvenient. If you are about to build 10 interceptors and in your ship limit you got only 10 ships left, what's the point of having the slider go up to 1000 ships?
Also, in this case the ship limit extender ad will pop up once you've reached the maximum amount of ships.

- Ability to search a system by its name. I've had situations when I remember a name of a system but don't remember exact locations and don't have any links. A search by name would be great.

-Being able to see how many ships of each type you have on a carrier in the manage fleets screen.

- It would be good to have a map mode where you can see inactive players in the planet owners mode. The additional icon could look as an outline of a person, transparent inside.

- The planet register needs to be improved in visual appearance and navigation.
A great thing will be to have the ability to organize the planet list. Planets would be reordered in the list by pressing, holding and then dragging the planet up and down. If you have a cluster of planets somewhere it would be logical to have them go one after another in the list.
Perhaps it would be possible to group planets into a sub list. You can have a limit for planets in the group to, like, 10 so that people wont make lists of 30 planets in one group.

Having the ability to leave flags on the planet list might also be a good idea. Each planet can be flagged with a symbol or a color. It would be useful because in cases when you have 10 oceanic planets going one after the other it gets quite difficult to find a specific planet. The names are too abstract to remember which one is which. Having some planets flagged will help navigate them quickly.

I cant imagine how people work with their planets at levels over 700 or something, they must have more than 40 planets and that's quite a long list. Also, with time players' levels will only grow and they will have more and more planets. So I think organizing the planet list is quite important.

- Being able to give the planet to a player, like to an allied player or an alliance you have a NAP with, so that no one will have to drop out from the alliance. It would be easier if you could just give it to a player, like from HQ right next to the 'demolish' button you could have like a 'turn over' button, you press it and type in the name of a player you want to give it to.

- The carrier icon in the skills menu looks too similar to the ships icon, this is a small inconvenience and applies mainly to the noobs. I know people sometimes press the wrong button spending like their 8 skill points on extending carrier limit instead of wanting to spend like 2 on ships and 6 on something else and all because they were looking at an icon instead of reading. It would be good to change it to something that resembles a carrier Same icon could be used in the map displaying a carrier travel current position and destination.

maybe something like this

- An ability to chose a carrier and have a list of planets and travel times shown when you send it. Delivering resources will be made much easier.

- An ability to flag a system on the map, like with a color highlight. For example to note the ones you already looked though when searching for someone or something.

or like this. I think this one looks better

- Having a statistics screen. Ship amounts total and ships by type. It could look like a chart fighters, interceptors, bombers, how much total, how much at each planet, which carrier holds them and how much damage they make with it. Same thing for troops, at planets, on carriers, total. Also statistics of how many fights you had total, how much of them won\lost and the ratio.

Hope at least something of this you will find interesting. Its a very cool game as it is, and adding a few things would make it even better.
Thank you!
Plankton

Plankton
I would like to see the ability to move spy drones around. They are the only resource you can build but not move. I hate taking over an enemies planet and taking everything but the drones.