Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post [EVENT] Birthday Ship Massacre by Ruediger » 1. December 2014 10:55
One year ago the first commanders entered the Shroud Nebula in Galaxy on Fire – Alliances. Since then numerous battles have been fought about the supremacy of heroic alliances in the nebula. Now it is time to celebrate the first anniversary with a special event: the Birthday Ship massacre.

The goal of this event is to destroy as many enemy ships as possible. Which alliance will kill the largest amount of ships? Is your alliance ready for this challenge? Go ahead and destroy!

For the first time in the history of Galaxy on Fire – Alliances your alliance will get the unique chance to name a system with your tag. On each server a system will receive the tag of the winner alliance as name. And of course the members of the winning alliances on each server will get lots of credits:

1st Place: 40,000 credits for each member
2nd Place: 18,000 credits for each member
3rd Place: 8,000 credits for each member

Here’s a wrap-up of the basic outline once again:
  • Event: Birthday Ship Massacre
  • Start: December 1, 2014 at 1pm server time
  • End: December 8, 2014 at 1pm server time
  • Objective: Destroy as many ships as you can with your alliance within the time frame.
  • Prizes: 40,000 or 18,000 or 8,000 credits for all members of the top 3 alliances on each server and the tag of the first alliance will be the name of system in the Shroud Nebula
  • Environment: all servers, Android and iOS
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
Ipad air wlpp3@qq.com-->
Unread post Re: [EVENT] Birthday Ship Massacre by Player_0BGNSG » 1. December 2014 15:08
Only one question: the ship means ifighters or mother ships?
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
OnePlus One
Unread post Re: [EVENT] Birthday Ship Massacre by Quantum » 1. December 2014 15:31
Is this going to be war XP like last year, or actual ship kill numbers???
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: [EVENT] Birthday Ship Massacre by Ruediger » 1. December 2014 15:47
All ships count, but not the carriers.
Developer

Developer
Unread post Re: [EVENT] Birthday Ship Massacre by Red » 1. December 2014 15:56
All counted ships are:
  • Fighter MK I
  • Fighter MK II
  • Interceptor MK I
  • Interceptor MK II
  • Bomber MK I
  • Bomber MK II
  • Freighter MK I
  • Freighter MK II
Carriers don't count as 'ships'.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
Ios
Unread post Re: [EVENT] Birthday Ship Massacre by Tharg » 1. December 2014 17:17
At what point are the ships counted, are they counted at the end of the event or does it add the ship count to the alliance at the point of destruction?
Let's say someone joins my alliance just before the event ends, does the alliance get their ship kill count also?
Developer

Developer
Unread post Re: [EVENT] Birthday Ship Massacre by Siegreich » 1. December 2014 17:50
It's counted for the alliance only. You don't take your player score with you if you leave and join another alliance. You can see the current killed ship scores in the leaderboard.
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
iPhone5 / ios 7
Unread post Re: [EVENT] Birthday Ship Massacre by Juerg » 1. December 2014 19:29
Modifying an old saying on war:

"Imagine Fishlabs calls for another of those stupid in-game events...
... and nobody participates... "
;)
It's nice to celebrate "one year", but I would have preferred something that takes this game forward and is not just another shot in the own foot.
:(
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: [EVENT] Birthday Ship Massacre by Oscrina » 1. December 2014 19:36
When does the event end? 1 day? or a week?
Plankton

Plankton
How are the kills counted? Referring back to last years event "Space Ships smash" Are the kills being counted as in lets say my friend and I in the same alliance attack together and we are able to destroy 1000 ships. Do kills get noted on both our accounts as 1000 ships? Which would add up to 2000 kills for the event. Image