Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post FIFA World Cup in Brazil by Ruediger » 12. June 2014 11:06
Today, I would like to take a look outside the Shroud Nebula – it’s the beginning of the FIFA World Cup in Brazil!

• Are you interested in soccer – or football as we call it on this side of the Atlantic?
  • Who is your favorite player?
  • Where are you from, and which country do you support?
  • Which country will be in the finals and who will eventually win?
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPad A2/iPhone 6 - iOS 10.3.3
Unread post Re: FIFA World Cup in Brazil by Shadow » 12. June 2014 18:42
I barely watch football from time to time, but here goes nothing.

I like Andres Iniesta, though I'm from Romania. Since Romania hasn't qualified, I will be supporting Spain and Germany,that could make for an interesting final, but I have my eyes on Brazil too.
Herring

Herring
Unread post Re: FIFA World Cup in Brazil by PunnA » 12. June 2014 21:58
I'll watch as many games as possible and as a Scot I'll be supporting ABE otherwise known as Anyone but England
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPad A2/iPhone 6 - iOS 10.3.3
Unread post Re: FIFA World Cup in Brazil by Shadow » 14. June 2014 07:19
Netherlands smashed Spain in a fantastic game last night. They completely dominated it and it clearly showed the power it has.
Orca

Orca
Device / OS:
iPhone 4S
Unread post Re: FIFA World Cup in Brazil by YangYang88 » 17. June 2014 14:49
I am similiar to Shadow and don't watch soccer very often, but when I do Ummm yeah...
As a German I obviously support Germany and hope that they will win the World Cup, but I also believe that Brazil and the Netherlands have good chances of winning. ;)

Regards

YangYang88
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
Iphone 5S
Unread post Re: FIFA World Cup in Brazil by Lehrer » 17. June 2014 16:19
I will be pulling for Russia as they have a match today against Korea. I'll be expecting big things from my favorite forward position player on their team Maksim Kanunnikov.
Tuna

Tuna
Unread post Re: FIFA World Cup in Brazil by Darkman » 17. June 2014 21:55
I think I'll follow my sons example and Cheer for whoever is winning at the time :)