Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Shark

Shark
Device / OS:
Android 6.0.1 - Former: IOS 7
Unread post Re: Hello (a bit late) by Void Nemesis » 4. October 2013 05:03
YAY!
Hi again, everyone. I am officially back to the Fishlabs community :3
The reason I`m coming back is that one of the Freelancer mods I was working on, Discovery FL, has just released a new version and so I have one less thing to do now, so I figured I would come back to the community where I started.
So, I guess a little update is required. First of all, I`m 14 years old now :D. Second, I`d like to know if any of the people I knew before I left (YangYang88 especially). And third, if anything new happened while I was away.
Anyway, happy to be back! :)
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPad A2/iPhone 6 - iOS 10.3.3
Unread post Re: Hello (a bit late) by Shadow » 4. October 2013 21:21
Welcome back! We're happy to see you again. I might give Discovery FL a shot when I have some time, seems like one of the most complete mods for Freelancer.
Orca

Orca
Device / OS:
iPhone 4S
Unread post Re: Hello (a bit late) by YangYang88 » 5. October 2013 12:00
Void Nemesis wrote:YAY!
Hi again, everyone. I am officially back to the Fishlabs community :3
The reason I`m coming back is that one of the Freelancer mods I was working on, Discovery FL, has just released a new version and so I have one less thing to do now, so I figured I would come back to the community where I started.
So, I guess a little update is required. First of all, I`m 14 years old now :D. Second, I`d like to know if any of the people I knew before I left (YangYang88 especially). And third, if anything new happened while I was away.
Anyway, happy to be back! :)

Hey, great to see you again! :D How are you? I am still happily spamming around, as you can probably see. ;)
Well, the mod sounds interesting. Even though I don't own Freelancer (lol) I might buy it and then I will certainly try out your mod! :D
Hmm, anything new? Maybe GoF-Alliances? If you haven't heard of it, it will be an MMOG strategy game in the GoF universe. The closed beta is really great (I had some luck and was "chosen" as a beta-tester) and I can't wait for the release. :D
But no real news on GoF 3... ^^

Regards

YangYang88
Shark

Shark
Device / OS:
Android 6.0.1 - Former: IOS 7
Unread post Re: Hello (a bit late) by Void Nemesis » 16. February 2014 16:19
Hello! This time I'm back for good! I've started to play GOFA, and I love it. I shall celebrate by making this my 400th post! PARTY! :D