Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
iPhone 4, iOS 6.0.1
Unread post My name is... by TheGentleman » 16. June 2013 06:06
Hello, my name is Matt and I'm an alcoholic.

That's not true. Alcoholics go to meetings, and meetings are for quitters. I was created in a lab to be the perfect man, charming, sophiscated and witty, but something went horribly, horribly wrong (or right, depends on how you look at) and the mad scientist dude or dudette, coulda been either one, they had some Jekyll and Hyde thing going on with their hair, half crazy mad fro, half slicked back. One of the ones were you can't tell if it's a guy or girl, from far away or up close, you know the types I'm talking about? Yeah, anyways, they ended up with this mean ol' rude, sarcastic drunkard, witty, but not they witty they were hoping for. Charming, but only to the hotties, and only sophiscated when drinking scotch.

Then that mad scientist dudette/dude teamed up with Hitler and Stalins ghosts to try and kill a brotha, how messed up is that yo? Things don't work out so they try kill me? For reals man, it was mad crazy, the popo didn't believe me so they went and stuck me in this asylum full of washed up comedians and clowns, them people's was a bit funny in the head, ya know?
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPhone5 / latest (incl. betas)
Unread post Re: My name is... by Idea_generator » 16. June 2013 09:27
Lol :D Great introduction man :)
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
iPhone 4, iOS 6.0.1
Unread post Re: My name is... by TheGentleman » 16. June 2013 10:02
Haha thanks :D I'm actually a amateur community theater actor, so all that just kinda flowed naturally
Herring

Herring
Unread post Re: My name is... by Rabal » 23. July 2013 23:07
Hey guys the name is Rabal .. Look forward to playing alongside u all ... Hornby
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
iPhone 4, iOS 6.0.1
Unread post Re: My name is... by TheGentleman » 19. August 2013 01:38
Welcome Ranbal, sorry, voices in my head are currently holding a groups therapy session, gotta run!