Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Dolphin

Dolphin
Device / OS:
KEmulator 0.9.8 :v:
Unread post Re: Draw your things!! by ngangia60 » 27. June 2013 08:41
Artifact hunt.

Rough sketches
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPad A2/iPhone 6 - iOS 10.3.3
Unread post Re: Draw your things!! by Shadow » 27. June 2013 15:26
Wow... Nice first one. I like it very much. Keep it up!
Dolphin

Dolphin
Unread post Re: Draw your things!! by Trubo_XL » 27. June 2013 17:01
Hmm... impressive...
Dolphin

Dolphin
Device / OS:
iPhone 6s / iOS 9.3.3
Unread post Re: Draw your things!! by Tankcrusher » 27. June 2013 18:27
So cool! So realistic! Image
Dolphin

Dolphin
Device / OS:
KEmulator 0.9.8 :v:
Unread post Re: Draw your things!! by ngangia60 » 29. June 2013 08:03
This one is botched. The idea I originally had in my mind was somewhat "acceptable" but due to lack of skills and hand control led to poor execution.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Unread post Re: Draw your things!! by littlepoole » 29. June 2013 14:57
could someone draw a laser weapon that shoots an invisible laser that doesn't take any time to reload? of course this laser shouldn't have all that much power but it does create a never-ending decline of health until the enemy ship is destroyed (it would be automatic guidance after all) it would also have very fast speed. thanks to anyone who draws it!
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPad A2/iPhone 6 - iOS 10.3.3
Unread post Re: Draw your things!! by Shadow » 29. June 2013 22:24
I think that lack of skill comes mainly from the fact that you don't have a proper teacher to help you with the proper techniques and when to use them.

Maybe you could try to lower the camera and give it a sensation of looking from down to up to emphasize the hero, and in order to make the buildings seem a bit more imposing perhaps a little wider the buble and its content.

I like it, and it's good to see drawings from you, ngagia.
Dolphin

Dolphin
Unread post Re: Draw your things!! by Trubo_XL » 2. July 2013 07:04
Hmm... I would recommend that the lighting on top should be darker or by placing the lights behind the buildings instead...

...and would be much better if the setting are in a darker surrounding (night maybe) to highlight the active buildings and to detail the particle shield (I think I is called like that?) around the buildings...

Daylight may affect the details around the surroundings though...
Orca

Orca
Device / OS:
iPhone 4S
Unread post Re: Draw your things!! by YangYang88 » 2. July 2013 16:03
I think the main problem is that the buildings inside the shield bubble have no real structure and therefore look two dimensional and unreal (of course I couldn't do it better than you, just my theory Image ). I would recommend to add windows, platings, conduits, doors or whatever else would fit to the buildings so they look more realistic.

Regards

YangYang88