Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post After gating still attack by Gaucho Matero » 5. December 2015 12:56
Hi @all
I'm not shure, if this is a bug, but my alliance told me, I should report it..

After I got all planets of an attacker, the attack is still here...

gofa://2002/planets/690/600/Skeldra5

Screenshot_20151205-121152.png
Scan report of attacker

Screenshot_20151205-121320.png
Profile of attacker after been gatad

Screenshot_20151205-121300.png
Attack is still going on
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
iPhone5 / ios 7
Unread post Re: Bug Reports by Juerg » 7. February 2016 14:17
Another two bugs (don't know if reported yet, the first one for sure is not new)

1. Attacking a Void Planet with some 40000 ships (2 players = not a huge fleet) and some 20000 voids there.
Battle calculation takes 45 mins and returns with "zero voids there". What a joke!
The server should be able to handle the number of voids it is accumulating on planets. If not, reduce the count (or FINALLY fix that darned battle calculation that has been a problem since this game exists).
But FL, tell us if your server is not able to handle 1:2 player battles (because this is it), then I am swiftly abandoning the game.

2. Attacked a void planet today (1500 voids there, my fleet some 20000)
Battle report returned zero voids, zero losses, but only god (and Fishlabs maybe) knows why, some 5000 ships got lost out of my fleet on the way from my planet to the battle!
Now this really is a bad joke. My fleet was completely full (I even had to use a freight carrier to be able to have hangar space for all my fleet), so I am absolutely sure I had full carriers before before sending and half empty carriers after.

This game is getting worse and worse, really!
Herring

Herring
Unread post Re: Bug Reports by MingZMerc » 22. March 2016 21:33
V OIDs have disappeared completely in wz1 again. Lol
We win. Game over !!
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: Bug Reports by Ruediger » 23. March 2016 13:31
MingZMerc wrote:V OIDs have disappeared completely in wz1 again. Lol
We win. Game over !!

Not yet :)

They'll be back soon. Thanks for reporting.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
android
Unread post Re: Bug Reports by PowderPuff » 28. April 2016 18:38
We cannot launch large attacks on a fortress planet. We cannot destroy fleets by zeroing players stationed on those planets. Effectively we cannot do anything to defend ourselves. I have gotten no reply telling me that this problem is solved. What is the point in paying for credits when there is nothing to do about defending our clusters?
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: Bug Reports by Rebu » 29. April 2016 09:02
Hey,
You wrote also a support ticket about this, haven't you? We have passed your report on. It might take a while until we can say more about this and have an answer. We will follow up on this via the support ticket you filled in.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
android
Unread post Re: Bug Reports by PowderPuff » 30. April 2016 02:08
Yes I did full a bug report. I sent follow up information also. This bugged planet has pretty well ruined our game experience. Our planets are being destroyed one level at a time by losing them and retaking them. And there is nothing we can do t stop it. While we wait we are being pounder. Our enemy is taking advantage of the security this bugged planet has given them.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
android
Unread post Re: Bug Reports by PowderPuff » 1. May 2016 12:53
We zeroed this player gofa://2003/players/Umbradens last night and his fleet was not destroyed. Now it seems we cannot destroy any fleets from that players alliance by destroying all their planets. Please look into this and explain why no membersof that alliance ever loss any of their fleets after losing all their planets. Thank you
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: Bug Reports by Rebu » 2. May 2016 08:31
That's simple. You can't destroy the home planets of a player, the first 3 you got in the game. Having that said, even if you destroy all his outer planets, he still has the first 3 where he can station his fleet before the last outer planet gets destroyed.

If you lose all outer planets, only these ships are lost which are outside your home system. This is not a bug.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
android
Unread post Re: Bug Reports by PowderPuff » 2. May 2016 13:14
You miss understand. Their fleets are stationed on an exterior planet. We send a scanning ship before to see if their fleets are located there. We then destroy all of their exterior planets. We send another ship to scan the fortress planet they are station on and their ships are still their. This is a bug. ALL of their ships on on an exterior planet.gofa://2003/planets/390/240/Dellon5

That is the link of the EXTERIOR planet they are stationed on. Please actually take time to look into this. I have send detailed bug reports. Your response is very discouraging.