Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPod 5th Gen, iOS 7.1
Unread post Bug Reports by Lifetime Crisis » 4. February 2014 21:39
As we all know, this game has some lingering bugs that can make carrier travel and combat a little frustrating. Just to name the two off the top of my head. In response to a developer saying that we as beta testers hadn't stressed the server until the big attack a few weeks ago, I am creating this thread to bring to light the bugs that we see, but maybe they have issues finding.

1st Bug: When I send my carriers to relocate to a planet that then gets abandoned, it used to be that the planet would just get colonized instead. I don't know if this was a bug or a "fix", but if I send my fleet days away to rendezvous at a planet and they leave a little early, I would like to not have to wait another long period of time to resend them. On this topic, also if carriers are sent to colonize a planet, but it gets taken by a neutral/war party, it does not flag the carrier as an attacker, but the carrier defaults to a combat run when the planet is reached. Another cause of irritation in the past, though I personally have not seen this happen recently.

2nd Bug: Troop combat is going wild. I have a battle report of 5 attacking troops killing 1.8 million from a friend of mine. This happened just a few days ago. Also, Torrcom of R|E attacked someone earlier today (couple hours ago I believe) and he bombed a person from 150,000 troops to 90,000. After the bombers hit, these troops glitched back to 140,000 and killed his far superior force of 600,000.

I am hoping this becomes a primary channel of bug communication to the devs. Present your bug and a clear explanation of when and what happened, copy battle reports as an added reference. This is not a thread to complain. This is a thread dedicated to helping the game we want to succeed. As we are the beta testers, it is our duty to report bugs. I am doing my part to make this game behave better and get closer to its final build.

Also, devs, if you could please do a troop clear that would be wonderful. I have a friend who accumulated 900 million troops through the recent troop bug, as well as other alliances accumulating millions. I know this will be a setback for many, but it is only fair.

Final note: I have a folder with the battle reports of the troops that reappeared after they had been destroyed. If a developer would email me at ufplifetimecrisis@yahoo.com I can send you the files. Otherwise they will be posted below.

GoFA Troop Bug Reports (1).JPG

GoFA Troop Bug Reports (2).JPG

GoFA Troop Bug Reports (3).JPG

GoFA Troop Bug Reports (4).JPG

GoFA Troop Bug Reports (5).JPG

GoFA Troop Bug Reports (6).JPG

GoFA Troop Bug Reports (7).JPG
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPod 5th Gen, iOS 7.1
Unread post Re: Bug Reports by Lifetime Crisis » 5. February 2014 15:07
Would it be possible to sticky this?
Dolphin

Dolphin
Device / OS:
Etch A Sketch
Unread post Re: Bug Reports by bam bam » 16. February 2014 08:32
I am sure experiencing an increase number of bug occurrences lately that are related to carrier travel and location, jump gate display and the like. I am also having to reload my client seemingly more often for the build confirmations to concur between my device and the server. On that same note I read that the dev's are making a change that, oh how was it put, 'that was asked for a lot'?? I hope and pray that it is not another drastic change. That the pendulum is slowing and certainly fear for the other shoe being dropped, (hint hint FL).

B.B.

P.S.
I'll put some money under my pillow if someone would tell me to do so for the T-credit spending confirmation window or extra step fairy (again hint hint).
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPod 5th Gen, iOS 7.1
Unread post Re: Bug Reports by Lifetime Crisis » 17. February 2014 16:41
This is just a minor typo more than anything, but I do hope that the "NAP oddered" text in the offers page was fixed. Or will be soon.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Bug Reports by AGmilky » 19. February 2014 00:56
Since the update whenever I move a carrier to my Home1 planet and then try to move it again or simply load ships/troops onto it I get the following error:

I get this despite that fact that the carrier is COMPLETELY empty.

Please help me.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
iPhone 4, iOS 7.4
Unread post Re: Bug Reports by thirstyfish » 19. February 2014 22:33
I can't get jobs to work. they don't complete when i hit the complete button and prevent me from doing other jobs.
Herring

Herring
Unread post Re: Bug Reports by Kerry walker » 25. February 2014 00:44
Can't complete jobs on 1 planet. Can't demolish it. 21. Carriers are stuck. Showing the eta as the current time. Takes hours to attack a planet 8 minutes away. Anyone else having this issue?
Herring

Herring
Unread post Re: Bug Reports by Kerry walker » 2. March 2014 22:15
When I send a carrier to another planet the only way it will arrive at the planet is if I complete a job when the carrier is there
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPod 5th Gen, iOS 7.1
Unread post Re: Bug Reports by Lifetime Crisis » 11. March 2014 19:40
I am reporting this bug as it has happened a few times now. After some battles, some of my carriers are dumping their ships onto the conquered planet. I am not ordering this to happen, it just does. It looks like the ships disappear but instead they just stay on the planet. Please address this issue.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Bug Reports by Didz » 12. March 2014 21:59
The progress bar under character in planet view doesn't update anymore.