Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Herring

Herring
Unread post Re: [TECHNICAL] Known Issues by Jackspeed » 25. August 2014 14:48
Oh I am loath to put planet links in this as I am asking for attack then. JackSpeed is my game name and I'm on server 1

Current mission that hangs..

Planet Chifu
Mission end time 27 1334:00 server time
Currently mission number 4 for Chifu
Mission type Battleship husk LV 6
Carriers attempted so far, Manticore, Wyvern, Raiden.

When carrier selected game hangs when you press send on the carrier. Ipad client requires a restart to clear the hang.

Thanks
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
iPad
Unread post Re: [TECHNICAL] Known Issues by Ishmael2 » 27. August 2014 21:07
I have reported this problem before so hopefully it is a know technical issue. I have an account on Server 3. When I attack a planet in a different system the first attack generated phantom users who immediately attack my planets. The last time I reported this I was told in an e-mail from Fish Labs that it would no happen again. Well ... in the examples below you can see it still occurs. In the first image the planet I was attacking was Catud3. The other four are computer generated attacks on my planet that appeared on in the battle report. The next image shows the next two attacks in the same system. No computer generated attacks occurred. You really need to get this fixed.
Attachments:
image 1.jpeg
image 2.jpeg
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPod 5th Gen, iOS 7.1
Unread post Re: [TECHNICAL] Known Issues by Lifetime Crisis » 27. August 2014 23:32
In the first image I see only two attacks that were "generated" and that actually occurred on a planet that you owned. There are only two defending reports there (as shown by the shield vs. the rocket next to the battle outcome).

Regardless, you certainly are not the only one that has had some...interesting... outcomes from the new battle system. I have heard of alliance members attacking each other or NAPs as well, among other things. Rest assured the kinks are being worked out.

Edit: The times on the attacks do not match, and some are from last month. Are these maybe old reports that are being shown as new again? I have actually had that happen to me once. As it stands there is no evidence of an issue here whatsoever.
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
Sony Xperia Z1 | Android 4.4.4
On Android:
Quest that says to join to alliance is not working.
I'm already member of alliace but this quest is still not completed.
I have rejoined also, but without success.
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: [TECHNICAL] [ANDROID] Known Issues by Ruediger » 24. October 2014 14:01
Ingvarr100th wrote:On Android:
Quest that says to join to alliance is not working.
I'm already member of alliace but this quest is still not completed.
I have rejoined also, but without success.

We are currently working on a fix for that. If you don't want to wait, leave your Alliance and ask them to re-invite you. This issue only occurs when you join the alliance by your own initiative, not when you are invited. It should be fixed soon.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: [TECHNICAL] Known Issues by Yavor100 » 16. November 2014 23:37
Player ID 12554 name:yavor

All my carrier are stuck. Tried everything. Sending them on missions, they came back and are still stuck on the planet, reinstalling the game, clean cache, sending to the gate didn't work. What can I do? I got all my 34 carriers stuck. I press "send" and it keeps loading forever.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: [TECHNICAL] Known Issues by Stub » 5. December 2014 07:25
can't login anymore on any devices
"An unexpected error caused the game to lose connection"
When i go to the server selection it hangs in getting the info.
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: [TECHNICAL] Known Issues by Ruediger » 5. December 2014 08:52
Stub wrote:can't login anymore on any devices
"An unexpected error caused the game to lose connection"
When i go to the server selection it hangs in getting the info.

We had a server problem on world 2A. The whole server was down for several hours but is now back. Please excuse the inconveniences.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
LG gPad V500/Android
Unread post Re: [TECHNICAL] Known Issues by Gr-Zhud-Doo » 23. December 2014 20:35
Is there any issues on the W4A Plenilunium server? I've started to notice this issue about 4 hours ago. And it is getting worse.

I'm getting kicked out after 30s logged in - even just logged in, doing nothing, ust staring at it. 2 hours ago, it was taking like 5 mins to lost the connection.

On the several attempts I did, I wasn't able to send ship to a planet (Mosghay4): on the final "send to" page, it takes some seconds waiting, and then "bump": the game stops, stating "connection to the server lost".
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
iPhone 5
Unread post Re: [TECHNICAL] Known Issues by Shammy » 24. August 2015 10:25
All of my scanning arrays on a captured planet can not produce scans, I can upgrade them and create drones but the the scans will not start, the loading wheels just spin continuously