Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Social Media Manager

Social Media Manager
Unread post [TECHNICAL] Known Issues by Tobi » 7. November 2013 15:38
To make live easier for both our players and our devs, let's compile a list of all unresolved issues in the latest build(s) of GOFA.
Tuna

Tuna
Unread post Re: [TECHNICAL] Known Issues by Narratordan » 30. November 2013 04:06
Alliance chat messages do not word wrap. If a line of text is longer than the width of the screen it simply disappears off the end of the screen. If you close the window and open the thread again word wrap works but the newly wrapped text is now superimposed over the posts below. This issue has been reported on different iOS versions but only seems to effect smaller screen devices. A work around is to insert a return manually at the edge, easy to do while composing but if you forget and have to edit to add returns in after be ready for frustration because placing the cursor is very touchy and the magnified view is directly under your finger (or stylus if you use one) and thus impossible to see. Private messages do not suffer from the wordwrap issue, but editing is still problematic.
This is silly, but if you invite the npc terran outlaws to your alliance the game will crash.
Herring

Herring
Unread post Re: [TECHNICAL] Known Issues by John of ClanMc » 30. November 2013 07:26
1. Occasionally the 'buttons' in the game get locked on
2. After hitting the completion button for a build and before the screen refreshes if you hit an upgrade button on another structure then a message pops up with "unable to complete / find job"
3. On diplomacy or membership screen the buttons do not always show the correct state
4. When planet limit is reached (specifically 4+1 when it happened to me) i sent a carrier to colonise a sixth planet and the game did not ask me to buy a black market planet limit extender
5. In offers tab of alliance section word 'oddered' should be 'offered'
6. Alliance changelog contains messages not related to my alliance. My alliance is timelords center

There are a few more but i need to confirm things in game to be able to add to the list and the servers are down at the moment
Herring

Herring
Unread post Re: [TECHNICAL] Known Issues by Pos18 » 1. December 2013 07:38
Occasionally (I have do not know exactly what circumstances this happens), When I move a carrier between planets, After it arrives at the planet, it will not actually be "there", as in I can't move resources on or off it b/c its not actually on a planet, but its not in transit either.

I've resolved it by removing all the ships (freighters) I have on it and confirming, but then it seems that the planet it ends up on is not the one that you sent it to.

I have a planet out 2 days travel time from my starting point, so I have 2 carriers that are out in a system thats 2 days away that I never wanted there.
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
iPhone5 / ios 7
Unread post Re: [TECHNICAL] Known Issues by Juerg » 1. December 2013 22:15
An evergreen, reported in the closed beta already:
The report on rejected / accepted NAP still is wrong.
One still doesn't see if the offering alliance (and who) retracted it or if the other alliance rejected it...
Please fix that!
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
iPad 2, iOS 6.1.3
Unread post Re: [TECHNICAL] Known Issues by 33skippy » 2. December 2013 00:14
And the connection time to the server is soooooooooo slow. Any action we do which requires connecting the server (and in this kind of game, it is at the end of any action), it takes ages. the button whirls for lots of time, one out of 2, it ends with a "lost connection" message. The performance issue is not on my side, I'm doing all that on an iPhone 5S 64G with either a 4G cellular connection or wifi over fiber to the home. Many of my Alliance members are reporting this issue
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
iPad 4 / iOS 7
Unread post Re: [TECHNICAL] Known Issues by edavies8 » 2. December 2013 05:08
33skippy wrote:And the connection time to the server is soooooooooo slow. Any action we do which requires connecting the server (and in this kind of game, it is at the end of any action), it takes ages. the button whirls for lots of time, one out of 2, it ends with a "lost connection" message. The performance issue is not on my side, I'm doing all that on an iPhone 5S 64G with either a 4G cellular connection or wifi over fiber to the home. Many of my Alliance members are reporting this issue

Same issue with my accounts and alliances.
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
iPad 3 iOS 7
Unread post Re: [TECHNICAL] Known Issues by Scooter B » 5. December 2013 17:36
Another one here with a stuck carrier. I can confirm which planet the carrier is at by matching available resources, troops and or ships but no planet is shown in the carrier screen. Itt is at my Home 1 planet have tried to send it to a neighboring Home 3 planet and outer planets but I am told the carrier is at a planet I don't own.

I know I brought this up in the Closed Beta notes to the developers and it was a known but not completely understood issue intermittently when carriers arrived at a home planet from an out worlds.

I need this carrier working to move resoursced around for making what will likely be a futile attempt to protect my investments in my Yellow Cidadel planets. I did a hard power down on my iPad and tried several other things but it is convinced I am at a planet I do not own (which even if true should not prevent me from moving it to one the game recognized that I do own.

Is there a quick fix for this?
Developer

Developer
Unread post Re: [TECHNICAL] Known Issues by Chumper.tm » 5. December 2013 17:40
If you wait 15 minutes it should be unstucked again, because then our logic will reset your carrier.

We provide a fix in the next update which will fix this behaviour.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
ipad / iphone 6+
Unread post Re: [TECHNICAL] Known Issues by UnixAdminUnix » 5. December 2013 18:13
When you get attacked the planet list shows a small red triangle which is great.
If at the same time you get progress of a task on that planet you get a green triangle as well next to it.
So a red and green triangle at the same time. That is fine. I like this.

But when you go the main front screen with the planet symbol in the top left it always shows a green triangle.
Can you change it so this has the same green and red triangle on the main front screen planet symbol.

The problem is that you are under attack in 2 days, but have a green triangle there, you do not know if a job has really finished or you are still under attack. You have to click on the planet symbol each time to see if anything has changed.