Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
Xperia Z3 / Android
I have o a huge problem to run GOFA on two google accounts.
I use XPERIA Z3 and GALAXYTAB. There are two google account installed on both these devices, let's name them ACCOUNT "A" and ACCOUNT "B".
Some time ago i created the main character on google account "A" and a few days later a secondary character on google account "B".
I often changed the devices and used the GalaxyTab when i was at home, and ofcourse Xperia Z3, while beeing outside. I also switched the accounts in the game and played the both characters.
Now i got stucked to the ACCOUNT B on my phone and to ACCOUNT A on the GalaxyTab.

I tried everything that came to my mind. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, i even reseted the phone. I still cannot log in on XPERIA Z3 again on my account A.

I wanna play only the main character and i am forced to use the GalaxyTab, what is really inconvenient.

When i choose the setting in game and tap the button LOG IN TO PLAY GAMES, i have the choise of my both google accounts. But when i choose the account A, the button changes itself to LOG OUT, makes itself grey, and starts turning..... and nothing happens.

Could anyone in fishlabs help with this? I would like to get back to playing my main character on my phone and i have no idea what else i can do.

I can give more details in the email.

Any halp will be most welcome :)
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
S6-Galaxy Tab 8A-Android
Any fix? Image
Community Manager

Community Manager
These are some very individual cases and the best thing is to contact the support team on this matter.