Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Herring

Herring
They do, you just do a 'deliver cargo' to their planet. Same as resources.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Unread post Re: Future update suggestions? by CR06335 » 24. April 2016 12:17
How about removing planet list from player profile for war. Who would ever let enemies know their locations. Make them search map.

Also, unloading artifacts. For each level unload it would cost one artifact. This way you can upgrade fleet quicker.
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPhone6s
Unread post Re: Future update suggestions? by G0rri1a » 5. May 2016 14:26
Pekka wrote:
Admiral Nagala wrote:It's probably been asked for before but how about an AI Void fleet that pops in and out randomly attacking players. That way you couldn't simply leave your planets undefended to send your whole fleet to attack other players without risking the loss of your own planets to the Void AI.

You think people would like a random game element killing their planets?

I think having aggressive avoids could make the game a lot more interesting. But, you are right. Having avoids kill player's planets would be stupid and very very unpopular. But a good way around it could be a temporary Void occupation. The Voids block the use of your planet for a few days or a week, unless you hit them and destroy them or simply wait for the. To move along if you cannot muster the forces.

Also, you could leave it as a voluntary event, only alliances who are at War with the Voids.
Shrimp

Shrimp
There should be trade routes that can generate income via tax in certain systems. This would allow people to starve their enemies economically in a war and adds a new element of strategy. There should also be new ship classes like corvettes, destroyers, etc. Each fleet could then have a limit on each type of ship. That way we are not limited to only carriers, fighters, bombers, interceptors, and freighters. Going with the trade routes, we should also be able to raid a trade fleet passing by
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
iPad 3 iOS 7
Unread post Re: Future update suggestions? by Scooter B » 2. August 2016 18:02
I'm not sure if any real resources are still being invested in GOFA improvements but there is one obvious, glaring top of the list features in need of fixing or being added to the game:

THE ABILITY TO REDIRECT CARRIERS IN MID FLIGHT TO ALTERNATE DESTINATIONS WITHOUT RECALLING THEM.

Recently one of my planets was being hit by a ghost player and one of my alliance members had 100 carriers enroute but had a five hour one way trip. My troop supply ran out before my carriers arrived which had a 2.5 hour trip time. My carriers were equal in number to the attacker so with a defensive advantage I could have held the planet but 0.5 hours out I had to recall them (four hours round trip time) and the redeploy to the nearest NAP planet with another 2.5 hour trip time (6.5 hours total now) by wich time my planet had been burned. The reinforcement fleet from an alliance member "bounced" without attacking for some reason and had to make another 5 hour trip before they could again be redeployed (15 hours total fight time that should not have exceeded 5 hours time.)

This is merely one islolated example involving an attack from a single ghost player. Apply these same limitations to a war between two or more large alliances where multiple planets can change hands more than once in an hour or less and you can easily spend more flight time recalling fleets than getting them where they are needed in a timely manner.

This single feature IMHO could seriously breathe some new life into this game.