Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
Tesla Smartphone 6.1
Unread post Will there actually be Server Merge? by LordUros » 31. January 2016 20:03
I would like to know because lot of people talk about this. Please Fishlabs employees just say yes or no.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
iPad Mini 1st Gen. // OS 9.2.1
I messaged FL about that, asked about if it is possible to merge my accounts from all servers into one which should be on W2. They said it isn't possible so I gave away my S1 account and am thinking about dumping the others because I can't run 24 accounts anymore like in the past. Long story short, no, won't work I think :/
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
Android
I don't think it will Image
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
iPhone 4s
Unread post Re: Will there actually be Server Merge? by Pekka » 25. March 2016 12:42
A server merge would be extremely difficult to do. Fishlabs has always said impossible between iOS and Android.

Even merging two or more servers of same platform would be close impossible. The planet names are same so there would be multiple owners of planets. There would be duplicate player names. And likely duplicate alliances. I can not see Fishlabs trying to create such a mess.
Plankton

Plankton
I don't it will Image
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPhone6s
Nope
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPhone6s
They cannot change the maps apart from updating some of the system names.
Community Manager

Community Manager
There are no plans for a server merge.