Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
Android
Are you guys possibly looking for better Customer Service Workers for GoFA? I feel it is needed after my recent issue. I am happy to take a job in CS for GoFA to hopefully speed up of resolving issues. 5th day and still not had my account fixed. Account and Credit issues should be Maximum Priority and should be put first in being fixed over anything else. The fact I have been OOA for 5 days now has put all my planets at huge risk of being lost. If that has happened then it shows that FL CS is not up to the standards it should be at. This seems to be a common occurrence with Game Companies over recent years. Long waiting time (can be days), Poor Support, Standard Copy Paste Messages rather than proper human interaction. Here is a suggestion. Have a LIVE SUPPORT CHAT system added so that when CS Agents are online, you can specify your issue using a category system and if it is a high priority issue, you are passed through to a live support agent and if it is a low priority it sends you to a Ticket Support system or Knowledge Base if the issue is a common issue with Solutions. I am happy to be a CS Agent if your team is that low on workers that it takes 5 days to fix an issue. It seems I get an E-Mail at 1pm and reply within 20 mins, I don't hear back till the next day. How hard is it to check the system to see if I have replied and then reply back the same day rather than wait till tomorrow (or next week or month at this rate). CS needs some work done to it at both DS and FL. Train2Game are thinking of trying to get me a job with DS nearer the end of my course but I am starting to think I don't really want to if this is how poorly the company is run. Please get this fixed. As a company you should have already had these systems in place. Why you haven't is beyond me.

Regards

BinaryOneXero
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: Game Masters – We Are Recruiting! by Ruediger » 14. January 2015 17:25
Game Masters are not working on the support tickets.

Support requests are usually answered within 1-2 working days. Let me just give you a few tips how to speed up the process: Make your request short but clear, so that we clearly understand what your issue is. When you receive an answer from us, read it carefully and do exactly what we ask you for, we do so for a reason. Once you have answered, avoid writing another answer unless you have some more important information you need, as writing another answer will mean that our system will move your request to the end of the queue.
Shrimp

Shrimp
My name is Ronald Smeijers 41 years Young I speak Dutch and I live in the Nederlandse I speak English and write it fluently!
My Skype name is Ronald.Smeijers
My username in the game is Gruwelijk on server 1/2/3/4 but mostly i play on 2. Playing this game for 14 months now my current level is 442
Why do I want to become a game master? Because I love this game and I want to help FL and the people who play this game. I can devote four hours a day. What would make me awesome game Master? I know a lot of people in the game and I fight a lot of wars I am always in for some battle XP so I see problems first hand.
Regards
Gru
Shrimp

Shrimp
Ruediger why does nobody Respond on some comments over here??
Community Manager

Community Manager
Gruwelijk wrote:Ruediger why does nobody Respond on some comments over here??

Please send your application to support.
Shrimp

Shrimp
no chinese ?lol
Herring

Herring
Unread post Re: Game Masters – We Are Recruiting! by Bulldog » 9. November 2015 01:11
I have sent 2 pm's applying for this with no reply.....what's up?
Herring

Herring
Unread post Re: Game Masters – We Are Recruiting! by Bulldog » 12. November 2015 04:00
I guess no one reply's to the forums
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPhone6s
Unread post Re: Game Masters – We Are Recruiting! by G0rri1a » 22. November 2015 09:31
I'm sure you'll get an answer if there is a specific question about the game.
Herring

Herring
Unread post Re: Game Masters – We Are Recruiting! by Bulldog » 11. January 2016 03:09
I am the most active on Nova Crescendo and they still don't reply lol