Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
iPhone / iPad iOS 7.1
Ruediger wrote:
Please send me an in-game message...

In-game should be interesting, but you need to tell us your in-game name then. :wink:
Community Manager

Community Manager
Sorry, i meant forum PM. Image
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
iOS 7 / iPad Retina / iPhone 5
Ruediger wrote:Sorry, i meant forum PM.

Sorry I don't see any buttons for a PM, so I will post it here instead

I will not provide any real life information to the public, so I will disclose my email address so you may contact me for further information.

Languages:
> Australian/British English (Fluent)
> Cantonese Chinese (Fluent, Native)
> Mandarin Chinese (Fluent, Native)

Country of Origin: Australia, and currently living there

Username: Talisman, W2 Prima Luce, Lvl 294, Player ID 41695

Time Played: Since Closed Beta (Via TestFlight app)

I would like to become a GM since I could say I am a veteran at GoF games. I started playing GoF 1 thru GoF 2/HD to GoF:A
Even though Chinese (Traditional/Simplified) are not one of the playable languages in GoF:A, there are plenty of players coming from China, typing Chinese in messages or alliance topics. So I believe having myself, a fluent speaker will allow those players to enjoy playing GoF:A without the problem of language barrier. I will be able to pop on GoF:A and the forums at times when it's convenient for Asian gamers time zone (UTC+7 -> 10) for about 3-6 hours a day.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
iPad Air 32gb - IOS 7.1.2
I would make a great game master. Whenever anyone asks what GoFA is like, I'll show them the loading screen stuck on "Requesting Initial Planet States", since it's the most honest answer to what playing GoFA is like...

image.jpg

Whenever a current player wants something, I'll respond "Down for maintenance". Basically, I'll do everything FishLabs does, but for free!!
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
iPod shuffle
[ODY] Admin wrote:I would make a great game master. Whenever anyone asks what GoFA is like, I'll show them the loading screen stuck on "Requesting Initial Planet States", since it's the most honest answer to what playing GoFA is like...

image.jpg

Whenever a current player wants something, I'll respond "Down for maintenance". Basically, I'll do everything FishLabs does, but for free!!

At least you can get to the lobby...
Herring

Herring
I agree with lifetime crisis. I would do it gladly just to even teach. Give me something for it yeah I do it but I'm not going to do everything you ask if that's what you're asking don't have the time. But I can teach
Herring

Herring
I have something special you want.
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPod 5th Gen, iOS 7.1
A reminder, since this thread seems to have some unnecessary chatter...

Applications are to be sent by PM to Ruediger via the forum for this game. You can find him in the very first post of this thread, which tells you the information they would like you to submit. Full name, skype name, time you have available to dedicate to the spot, why you think you should get the spot, and so on. If all you have to contribute to this attempt for them to better talk to you (the community) are sarcasm and criticism for the game, then please just move along.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Game Masters – We Are Recruiting! by Zadin » 9. December 2014 10:38
What I read from the first post, a Game Master is basically another name for moderator. Very creative FL (not really)
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Game Masters – We Are Recruiting! by Igloo one » 11. December 2014 17:09
Hi ruediger, living in France, I had cumulate more of 2000h on gof2 knowing this game much more than anyone, developers included. Beta testeur of "alliance" since the begening, I started it a few weeks ago because of the difficulties I met to open the app. So, if I Haven't already, a long experience of this game, discovering it, I've got many time to give you, and of course I speak French. Gof2 and alliances, are in my blood, a part of myself, if you are interested by my experience, let me know. Igloo24@icloud.com