Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Game Masters – We Are Recruiting! by Ruediger » 9. April 2014 11:08
You are a great commander who has seen many corners of the Shroud Nebula, who has fought many battles and knows how to conquer and defeat planets with his alliance successfully? Then it is time to think about the next step: why not become a Game Master in Galaxy on Fire - Alliances? If you are someone who likes to share his knowledge of the game, who wants to improve the game, who wants to help fellow players and to make this community even greater, then you are the right person and you should apply! This is a great opportunity to earn some extra credits!

Game Masters should have an extensive knowledge of Galaxy of Fire – Alliances, with at least one month playing time. You have to be at least 18 years old. We are looking for native speakers of the following languages:

• English
  • German
  • French
  • Russian
  • Portuguese
  • Spanish
  • Italian
  • Polish
It is important that you are very good in spelling and grammar of your language. In addition, good skills of the English language are essential so that you can communicate with us and with each other.

Your tasks will include monitoring the forum, helping players in the forum and in the game, checking the translation of the game, informing us about what is going on in the community and letting us know about potential problems with the game. In return we will reward you with credits you can use in the game. You will also have a special forum avatar.

You want to become a game master? Just send me a forum message. In your application you should answer the following questions:

What is your real name? How old are you? What is your native language? Do you speak any other languages fluently? In which country do you live? What is your Skype name (a Skype account is required for being a game master)?

What is your user name? On which world do you play? When did you start playing Galaxy on Fire – Alliances? What is your current level?

Why do you want to become a Game Master? How much time can you devote? What would make you an awesome game Master?

If you have any question regarding Game Masters or your application, please let me know.

I look forward to your applications!

Rüdiger
Senior Community Manager
Plankton

Plankton
Forgive the stupidity but how do you send a direct message?
Plankton

Plankton
My name is *********. I'm live in the u.s.a. My skype name is *********. My username is darkside and I play on server 1. I started with GOF2 and saw the beta program for alliances but was not in time to beta test. Started playing around 4 months ago and have signed in 95% of time since. I devote about ten to twelve hours a week to game play. And could devote another five for forum work. I would be an awesome master because of the techniques I've learned and the expierience I have I'm a top 2500 player an moving up all the time. I'll share my knowledge with the new players. And ideas of game improvement for you. Look forward to hearing from u.

James Bree
Plankton

Plankton
Yes, I'm interested in. My level is 450+. Top-50 player. Playing since closed beta.

But I still have no idea how to send a direct forum message here, Rudiger :)
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
iPad
Hi, i also want to be a Game Master, 1st server, name in game as a profile name. I'm from Russia
Algae

Algae
Unread post Re: Game Masters – We Are Recruiting! by MKH » 17. April 2014 18:21
Plz contact me also, my id name is sysaa
Herring

Herring
This is an exciting opportunity, and one which I would enjoy.
I have played since November 2013 and am ranked 79th on server 1 but just now registered with the forums in order to apply. However I am unable to message you privately because of my recent registration. Is there a way to fix this easily?
Thanks,
PATRIARCH
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
iPhone 5s
How many credits are you offering?
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPod 5th Gen, iOS 7.1
If the payment is what you are after, then maybe this position is not for you. It is not about the compensation. It is about being a gateway between the players and the developers, and it is about being a person of knowledge for new players to ask questions, and to discuss strategies with the veterans.

That is what I think will make the position great.
Plankton

Plankton
I've been playing the game since the closed beta but I'm new to the Forums. Could you send me a private message? I am not able to compose a message yet.