Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Herring

Herring
Hi Rudiger,

Sent you a message via Line but I know you don't use it very often. I would be interested in helping as a GM, but I won't be posting my Skype name etc in a public forum.

I have been playing since 2013, mostly on S2, and use multiple accounts. My main publicly known account is IMadeThis.

Name: Daniel
Country of residence: Australia
Native language: English
Server: mostly S2
Username: IMadeThis (plus other evel 600+ accounts)
Account level: 690 last time I looked
Year: started around 2013 I believe
Why interested: to support the GOFA community and share improvement suggestions with FL (as several of us have done with you directly via Line)
How much time: about the same amount of time I spend playing GOFA and talking on Line, as I think they work in parallel
Why a GM: well known in the S2 community, experienced in the game, understand customer support and technical resolution.....

Regards
IMT
Algae

Algae
Unread post Re: Game Masters – We Are Recruiting! by Adonai » 25. March 2016 05:36
How do you send a PM
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Game Masters – We Are Recruiting! by Akx75 » 26. March 2016 02:45
It's been a while since we saw a Game Master on S2
Shrimp

Shrimp
Do you still search for a game master?
Herring

Herring
don't send a pm because they don't answer them
Community Manager

Community Manager
It's always best to contact us via support. You can also send a Game Master application to support, we don't necessarily need new Game Masters right now but we will sooner or later recruit new ones and we will come back to you then.
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPhone6s
You are always welcome to send a Games Master a PM.